Naturally Silk Elements Cleansing Cowash uploaded by Annalisa H.

BY SILK ELEMENTS

Naturally Silk Elements Cleansing Cowash gently cleanses with no foam to remove product residue and detangle, leaving hair nourished and moisturized. see more...

Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
As i am new to fashion color i was looking for something gentle that wouldnt wash out my color as quickly as my normal wash does. This was recommended to me by a clerk at Sallys and i love it for the most part. It took a while to get used to not getting bubbles haha. Iitsmells good and my hair is soft.
Kristin W.
Raleigh, NC
LOVE this product! I know there are better ones, but this one is sooo cheap but gets the job done. I use it every other day and it keeps my curls moisturized and tangle free. It also smells really good. I think that it is worth getting a $4 pod than a $14+ just for a little less moisture.
Shai C.
This cowash is pretty good for cleansing the scalp. As far as providing moisture for my hair strands now, the feelings I have towards this is neutral. It does provide plenty of slip. I don't like that it's in a jar and not in a squeeze bottle.
Cheryl L.
For the winter this really gloss my hair. I love in a dry state and love this product because it keeps my hair protected
Bren L.
This does make my hair feel soft however it doesn't get my hair as clean as other co washes do