BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNaturally Serious
Skin Warrior Anti-Pollution Repair Cream

Naturally Serious Skin Warrior Anti-Pollution Repair Cream

by Naturally Serious

A powerful daily cream that builds skins moisture barrier to help defend against pollution and the look of premature aging.

Naturally Serious Skin Warrior Anti-Pollution Repair Cream anyone else experience rolling with this product? If so any suggestions/solutions?
Does this work well?
Do you prefer to use this in the morning or night?
Start your review of Naturally Serious Skin Warrior Anti-Pollution Repair Cream!
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Naturally Serious Skin Warrior Anti-Pollution Repair Cream uploaded by Jena L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Upset that I liked this sampleso much because honestly I would purchase this regularly if I could afford it. A lovely moisturizer, pairs well with a collagen serum during the day for me. Formulated with an absoutely perfect blend of hydrators (hyaluronic acid, squalane, colloidal oatmeal, vitamin e, etc.) Absorbs beautifully and provides great all day moisture without being heavy or greasy. Has a smell but not unpleasant. Did not irritate my sensitive skin in the least. I really loved it!
Zahily  R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t like this. First of all this cream is THICK and it doesn’t spread nicely on my skin ( I have dry skin for reference). It left my skin feeling tacky for a while. The smell is not nice but could get over it if the cream worked. I do not recommend.
Jordan R.
Murray, KY
This cream definitely moisturizes, but it is decently thick and takes a minute to get rubbed in. Could possibly work better as a night cream. The smell, however, is bad bad bad. It’s a very earthy scent that doesn’t go away with wear. I caught smell of it throughout the day. I wouldn’t repurchase.
Lauren T.
Birmingham, AL
At first I wasn't sure I liked this cream but after using it in conjunction with a glycolic serum I noticed this pairing was magic and delivered the results I was looking for. The creams you choose matter as much as what you pair them with. This left my skin so so soft the next morning with a noticeable bounce and plumpness I adore. This has become my go to - with enough moisture for my dry skin even at night.
Kel W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I live in a major city where pollution is a huge factor in what I purchase and how I protect my hair and skin. I love this cream so very much! I use it at night and it really helps with my rosacea.
Ashley R.
Elk Grove, CA
Sometimes my skin can be sensitive and this moisturizer is great at calming down any redness or irritation. It has a great consistency that absorbs nicely and doesn’t feel heavy which is great for my combination skin.
Brenda  S.
Winfield, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
I found it to work ok .its very eco friendly so that's a plus .the package is simple . It was a bit pricey for me
Maritsa A.
N Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I have acne prone skin and this has helped my dry, especially when I go snowboarding. It is a bit heavy but the skin absorbs it.
Kirsten T.
Wichita, KS
Naturally Serious Skin Warrior Anti-Pollution Repair Cream uploaded by Kirsten T.
This is a winter weather saviour! Hydrating yet lightweight, this moisturizer really impressed me. Pair with your favorite oil or serum and you’re good to go! Nice glass packaging as well. Highly recommend!
Alexah A.
Fremont
I’ve been loving how moisturized and soft this cream leaves my face. I wear this at night because I have more oily skin but I like to get as much moisture I can pack in during the night and this does the job. This would be an ideal day cream for someone who’s more on the dry side.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Casey C.