BeautyBeauty SetsSkincare Value & Gift SetsSuperdrug

by Superdrug

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Naturally Radiant Heroes Gift Set - Glycolic Tonic + Hot Cloth Cleanser + Muslin!
How would you rate this product?
Katie G.
Lincoln, lincolnshire
Naturally Radiant Heroes Gift Set - Glycolic Tonic + Hot Cloth Cleanser + Muslin uploaded by Katie G.
I received this as a sample. The small size is great for travelling to throw in a sponge bag. It smells great and feels soothing and moisturising on the skin. It is super affordable so when I finish the sample size I will most likely repurchase. Also love to see that it's vegan and cruelty free.
Erin R.
Naturally Radiant Heroes Gift Set - Glycolic Tonic + Hot Cloth Cleanser + Muslin uploaded by Erin R.
I have got the glycolic acid and sadly they don’t do this on their own however I think this product is amazing for the skin makes my skin feel amazing after using and doesn’t sting so it is good for sensitive skin it smells really good and a really good price I hope they continue selling this
Lucy S.
UK
I like this product it really did help reduce my scaring and to removed some left over makeup after cleansing. It can be cheap in Superdrug so I do recommend. The way to improve this is being out bigger size bottles
Atiqa R.
rochdale, Manchaster
Naturally Radiant Heroes Gift Set - Glycolic Tonic + Hot Cloth Cleanser + Muslin uploaded by Atiqa R.
This is a refreshing tonic refines pores, retexturises the skins surface and smoothes fine lines, providing a brighter, healthier and more youthful competition. I absolutely love it 😍
natalie J.
manchesterUK
Naturally Radiant Heroes Gift Set - Glycolic Tonic + Hot Cloth Cleanser + Muslin uploaded by natalie J.
Love this product and it’s so affordable. Makes your skin glow used along with other products from the range. This is a good product to try if you are on a budget 🙂
Charlotte P.
Surrey Quays, London
Amazing product at an amazing price. I use this several times a week and when I do I find that I have significantly fewer spots and blemishes than before. I personally think this is a dupe of Pixi Glow Tonic at a significantly better price. 100ml will last you a very long time.
Lauren D.
Grange road , Felixstowe
I got this as a free gift and fell in love with the toner! It really makes my skin feel clean after removing my makeup and brightened my skin so much! Will definitely buy the full size!
Jo L.
CROYDON, SURREY
Naturally Radiant Heroes Gift Set - Glycolic Tonic + Hot Cloth Cleanser + Muslin uploaded by Jo L.
This product is Superdrug Stores own brand. It's a Glycolic Tonic with 5% Glycolic Acid. It aims to brighten, smooth and tone your skin. Just need to apply it to your face using a cotton pad. It can be used morning and evening and also claims to refine pores, retexturise the surface of the skin and smooth fine lines.

Looking for your answer?