Superdrug

by Superdrug

Can some one tell the benefits oft this product?
Start your review of Naturally Radiant Brightening Radiance Balm Awaken Skin Glow Instant Illuminates!
How would you rate this product?
natalie H.
North Anston, SOUTH YORKSHIRE
Used this for a good few months now and its been nothing short of fabulous! My skin is soo much more brighter, softer and healthier looking! For the price, Its brilliant! I've used a few high end products but this one is by far the best! Highly recommended 👌
Sara E.
Swansea
Naturally Radiant Brightening Radiance Balm Awaken Skin Glow Instant Illuminates uploaded by Sara E.
I am so glad this can now be tagged as a product!!! It’s one of my favourite moisturisers! It’s so effective, so gentle, so affordable and smells absolutely stunning! It nourishes your skin and leaves you with a healthy glow! Moisturising and it works!!! If you can get some, you need to try it!! ✨✨✨
laura P.
Very good not a lot to say about this product. Would recommend though and does your skin good!!!
evelyn D.
Good to use in the morning as a nice refreshing wake up on the face. Had brought me out in a few spots though when I have used it for a couple of days so if you have oily skin I would recommend using maybe 2 times a week at the most.
Samiya F.
norfolk
Naturally Radiant Brightening Radiance Balm Awaken Skin Glow Instant Illuminates uploaded by Samiya F.
I loved it it really clears and makes my completion smooths, illuminates the skin and isn’t too harsh, the smell is faint which is great as it doesn’t irritate my skin!
heather H.
Worcestershire
It makes my skin feel luscious and it soothes the skin, its gentle on but there is a lot of excess product that's on there so maybe put  bit less in it, its very cheap and its good quality so its affordable I would recommend it to others as it is very good.
Jo L.
CROYDON, SURREY
Naturally Radiant Brightening Radiance Balm Awaken Skin Glow Instant Illuminates uploaded by Jo L.
I use Superdrug's Naturally Radiant Cleanser on a daily basis. It has a beautiful scent and cleanse your face thoroughly. It dispenses from a pump in the lid and looks like foam which works into the skin to remove any traces of makeup and grime from your skin. I really like this cleanser and will continue to use it.
Mariyah
sheffield
I actually use the hot cloth cleanser form the naturally radiant range but the option wasn't there. It's my fav product and I will never stop using it it makes my face feel like a baby's bum and it gives me the exfoliation I need as well a sbrightening I be glowing after usung this and people have noticed too. I have used Liz Earle but this has to be a dupe of the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser and just a fraction of the price!!
Grace C.
I use this every day, I'm not sure why it works but it does! Affordable and reliable, I am a regular buyer of this entire range.
Lottie S.
I love love love this product!! This cleanses beautifully and makes my skin feel refreshed and hydrated. The packaging is veru average however for the price point i wouldn't complain. This range is incredible value for money and i would definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...