Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Lotion

24-Hour Moisturization 99% Natural Enriched with skin softening Milk and naturally nourishing Honey, this body lotion is formulated with botanical moisturizers Coconut and Grape Seed Oils and Vitamin E.  Naturally Nourishing Body Lotion leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy, naturally. Clinically proven to moisturize up to 24 hours Dermatologist-Tested Absorbs quickly Non-greasy formula Natural Personal Care Products for the Greater Good.™ Never any Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, or Petrochemicals.  No animal testing ;

Does this help with facial dry skin?
Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Lotion Can someone tell me about this product? I really would like to purchase it!
Is this product good for dry skin?
Start your review of Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Lotion !
Product Highlights
“...Once winter hits it is another story... My skin starts to get dry and itchy. On top of that red and at first i was clueless till i bought this and applied it to the areas that needed it. What a relief!!! No only did it keep my skin moisturized it also smelled great, kept my skin smooth, and people noticed a nice slight shine. ” in reviews
“...just because that can be very drying on my skin. This lotion is extremely moisturizing, so it counteracts the Clarisonic quite nicely. It also doesn't leave an oily residue on my skin and dries quite nicely.” in reviews
“Nice price, smells great, leaves hands feeling smooth, soaks in nicely” in reviews
“...oil. Nourishing formula for normal to dry skin. If you are looking for a cream for sensitive skin of all ages: Try the "Baby Bee" line and look for Baby Bee Buttermilk Lotion and Baby Bee Skin Crème. Buttermilk Bath is also a luxurious experience.” in reviews
Westland, MI
This lotion is so great! It is hard to explain how much this lotion means to me on a day to day basis! I would recommend this lotion to anyone because it does not disappoint!
Sacramento, CA
Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Lotion  uploaded by Maggie C.
I got this for my Christmas present, so I'm not sure about the price. This body lotion is good when I use it after a shower. I applied the body lotion while my skin is still wet, that way it is easier to apply the lotion to my body. This lotion kept my dry skin moisturized and smooth in the winter. Smells great, I would purchase it again to use it in the winter!
Palm City, FL
I have really dry skin, I find this works better than most lotions for me. This lotion I apply mostly when I'm fresh out of the shower and it is Devine. Most lotion soak into my skin and I find I constantly have to reapply them throughout the day. Bursts Bees lotion has a light sweet scent is rich and creamy is not greasy and leaves my skin soft and hydrated all day. I just can't live without this stuff.
Wolcottville , IN
I received this as a gift from my boss for christmas. I have been using it for a few weeks now and have been able to tell a noticeable difference in my skin. Before christmas areas on my hands felt like they would just rip open by just extending my fingers, and this would even be after I lathered on lotion. We have had a very harsh winter in Indiana (just last week had 13.5 inches of snow fall and then 3 days later it rained 2 inches) and since I have been using this my hands have been very moist. No more cracks or "flour-covered" palms.
austin,tx
My skin normally does not need a whole lot of lotion. Once winter hits it is another story... My skin starts to get dry and itchy. On top of that red and at first i was clueless till i bought this and applied it to the areas that needed it. What a relief!!! No only did it keep my skin moisturized it also smelled great, kept my skin smooth, and people noticed a nice slight shine.
Vancouver, WA
Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Lotion  uploaded by Charlyn G.
It feels like silk on the skin. I keep this lotion with my manicure kit. It's so hydrating! It lost a star for claiming to be a 24hrs moisturizer... It does not last that long, maybe a couple of hours, and then I need to reapply. It also lost a star for scent. If you are sensitive to smells, this one may be off putting. It's definitely not the worse scent, it's something I can get passed.
Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Lotion  uploaded by Justine G.
I really love this product. It's perfect for winter, and keeps my hands moisturized all day. I keep it on my desk at work and use it as soon as I come in front outside. I always put too much on, you really don't need a lot, but it absorbs pretty fast. Smells amazing too.
Buckeye, AZ
This is an AMAZING lotion. I 100% recommend any Burt's bees product. This lotion is very thick but it soaks in very well! It leaves your skin feeling great all day long. It is also great for the face. Personally i break out very easy with face lotions and i don't have a reaction to this lotion. I love it!
Alexandria, VA
Love love LOVE this moisturizer! I have it in the big pump and keep it in my bathroom for after showering AND I have a purse sized one for after washing my hands. Love that it's all natural. Goes on kind of like cocoa butter, so thick and rich. Perfect for dry skin.
Brick, NJ
The scent is light and wonderful, it's soothing and calming, and a wonderful lotion for everyday use or just for those particular "dryer" skind ays! Always Happy with Burt's Bees products... I started using them when I got pregnant with my daughter, I noticed my skin was dry and these products helped so much and were MUCH safer than the alternatives in local drug/box stores. I've never once been disappointed in a Burt's Bees product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Westland, MI