Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Lotion

24-Hour Moisturization 99% Natural Enriched with skin softening Milk and naturally nourishing Honey, this body lotion is formulated with botanical moisturizers Coconut and Grape Seed Oils and Vitamin E.  Naturally Nourishing Body Lotion leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy, naturally. Clinically proven to moisturize up to 24 hours Dermatologist-Tested Absorbs quickly Non-greasy formula Natural Personal Care Products for the Greater Good.™ Never any Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, or Petrochemicals.  No animal testing ; see more...

• Is this product good for dry skin? 1 Answers
  • Is this product completely organic? I have heard that Burt's Bee'...1 Answers
  • How does this lotion work? I have always been pleased with the ch...3 Answers
Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Lotion
  • "Nice price, smells great, leaves hands feeling smooth, soaks in nicely" in 5 reviews
Ryan R.
Owensboro, KY
Review for: Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion 6 oz more...
This is more like a rich hand cream than a body lotion in my opinion. It seems very moisturizing and like it will lock the hydration in Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Lotion #burtsbees
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Review for: Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion 6 oz more...
I have a million hand and body creams because I love different scents, glitters, and need ones for different reason. But I got this originally for one of my bridesmaids gifts from a friend's and have rebought it again. It is really nourishing on my hands and feet, and also I like to use it after I shower. Plus, this is my go to when I habe a burn and put aloe on and then still need a natural cream to help with the dryness and u don't want something to fragrance that well burn. And the advent isn't overpowering it's actually pretty nice. My mom can handle scented cody creams because of her allergies, but can wear burts bees products.
Charlyn G.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion 2.5 oz more...
It feels like silk on the skin. I keep this lotion with my manicure kit. It's so hydrating! It lost a star for claiming to be a 24hrs moisturizer... It does not last that long, maybe a couple of hours, and then I need to reapply. It also lost a star for scent. If you are sensitive to smells, this one may be off putting. It's definitely not the worse scent, it's something I can get passed.
Brittany H.
Review for: Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion 6 oz more...
First of all I love how natural Burts's Bees products are. The First time I saw this lotion I got it as a gift. And I fell in love I went back and got another one. The smell is so light and lovely. The feel is light weight but nourishing. When my skin is dry I'll use a little and I see instant results that sometimes will last me a few days. I now constantly buy this for my friends trying to introduce them to a product that has changed my life, well skin.
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
I have pretty sensitive and reactive
skin so i love this lotion because it has a very mild smell and doesn't make me itchy. I love that it's 98.9% natural and makes my skin hydrated and super soft and smooth.
Sarah T.
I work in a hospital so I have to wash my hands a lot. My hands stay extremely dry, especially in the winter. This lotion keeps my hands moisturized and smelling great! It's super creamy and soaks into my skin really well!
Megan D.
I love love love this moisturizer!!! It is not greasy or oily but just keeps my hands feeling good. I like the travel size container for my desk, and the large size for at home! Thanks Burts Bees
Alyson M.
Review for: For Normal To Dry Skin more...
I love this lotion. I love burts bees especially for my kids! A little expensive for me but can get it at Wal-Mart or my local food store! It smells so pretty and nourishing and soft. And it leaves you smelling beautiful and feeling soft and hydrated , your skin that is
Claire D.
Minneapolis, MN
I have always had a really bad eczema on my shoulders, and finding a lotion that wasn't more drying has been a issue for nearly 2 decades. I have found the solution. While most lotions have dry and chemicals in them this is 98.9% natural and Ruby is a 24 hour moisturizer. I do recommend putting it on right after a shower as that's when your bodies most ready to absorb moisturizer. But it will work at any time that you put it on it does have a son so if you are super sensitive to fragrances I don't recommend it. But it is really light and it does smell exactly like if you put honey in a cup of milk and heat it up. It also does recommend it it's for normal to dry skin so I personally wouldn't put this on my face as I have combination oily skin but for the rest of my body that gets really dry especially in the Minnesota winters I highly recommend this product
shay b.
I like this lotion a lot, and use it every time I want my skin to look fresh and moisturized. It feels great. The only downside is the smell. It doesn't smell horrible, but it does give me a tiny headache after using. Other than that, I really love how the lotion itself works.
Brooke S.
Rogers , AR
Is this your go to Burt's Bee's lotion or would you rather have a different scent?
Kayla D.
Has anyone tried this that does not like it??
Sonya T.
Hiw do I get to tey this, product?
Leah M.
Freedom, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this lotion work? I have always been pleased with the chapstick but have never bought any other Burt's Bee's products. I have extremely dry skin and am looking for some new products to try (:
Is this product good for dry skin?