BY NATURALLY NOURISHING MILK & HONEY LOTION

24-Hour Moisturization 99% Natural Enriched with skin softening Milk and naturally nourishing Honey, this body lotion is formulated with botanical moisturizers Coconut and Grape Seed Oils and Vitamin E.  Naturally Nourishing Body Lotion leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy, naturally. Clinically proven to moisturize up to 24 hours Dermatologist-Tested Absorbs quickly Non-greasy formula Natural Personal Care Products for the Greater Good.™ Never any Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, or Petrochemicals.  No animal testing ; see more...

• Is this product good for dry skin? 1 Answers
  • Is this product completely organic? I have heard that Burt's Bee'...1 Answers
  • How does this lotion work? I have always been pleased with the ch...3 Answers
Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Lotion
  • "I have normal to very dry skin and this product actually keeps my skin hydrated without feeling oily or leaving a greasy residue on my skin." in 8 reviews
  • "Nice price, smells great, leaves hands feeling smooth, soaks in nicely" in 5 reviews
Brittany H.
Review for: Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion 6 oz
First of all I love how natural Burts's Bees products are. The First time I saw this lotion I got it as a gift. And I fell in love I went back and got another one. The smell is so light and lovely. The feel is light weight but nourishing. When my skin is dry I'll use a little and I see instant results that sometimes will last me a few days. I now constantly buy this for my friends trying to introduce them to a product that has changed my life, well skin.
Tabitha H.
This is my favorite body lotion EVER! I have tried so many varieties of body lotion over the years and I have not been completely satisfied until I tried this product! Once I tried it, I couldn't stop using it! The smell is amazing and even my boyfriend loves when I apply this lotion because he loves smell of this fabulous aroma! It's a very pleasant and cozy smell and isn't overwhelming! My skin feels so soft and smooth and my skin seems to almost glow when I use it! The natural ingredients is also a wonderful bonus! I love this product and will always continue to use this lotion all over!! I highly recommend this and I stand behind it 100%
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Review for: Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion 6 oz
I have a million hand and body creams because I love different scents, glitters, and need ones for different reason. But I got this originally for one of my bridesmaids gifts from a friend's and have rebought it again. It is really nourishing on my hands and feet, and also I like to use it after I shower. Plus, this is my go to when I habe a burn and put aloe on and then still need a natural cream to help with the dryness and u don't want something to fragrance that well burn. And the advent isn't overpowering it's actually pretty nice. My mom can handle scented cody creams because of her allergies, but can wear burts bees products.
Charlyn G.
Vancouver
Review for: Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion 2.5 oz
It feels like silk on the skin. I keep this lotion with my manicure kit. It's so hydrating! It lost a star for claiming to be a 24hrs moisturizer... It does not last that long, maybe a couple of hours, and then I need to reapply. It also lost a star for scent. If you are sensitive to smells, this one may be off putting. It's definitely not the worse scent, it's something I can get passed.
Meghan L.
Cedar Park , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have pretty sensitive and reactive
skin so i love this lotion because it has a very mild smell and doesn't make me itchy. I love that it's 98.9% natural and makes my skin hydrated and super soft and smooth.
Sarah T.
I work in a hospital so I have to wash my hands a lot. My hands stay extremely dry, especially in the winter. This lotion keeps my hands moisturized and smelling great! It's super creamy and soaks into my skin really well!
Georgeanne L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently rediscovered this amazing lotion. I have extremely dry skin in the winter to the point I chaff wearing anything close to my skin. This product is a complete lifesaver and prevents my painful problem.
Megan D.
I love love love this moisturizer!!! It is not greasy or oily but just keeps my hands feeling good. I like the travel size container for my desk, and the large size for at home! Thanks Burts Bees
Alyson M.
LEVITTOWN, PA
Review for: For Normal To Dry Skin
I love this lotion. I love burts bees especially for my kids! A little expensive for me but can get it at Wal-Mart or my local food store! It smells so pretty and nourishing and soft. And it leaves you smelling beautiful and feeling soft and hydrated , your skin that is
Brittany E.
Morton Grove, IL
Very very good! I truly love this product! Will definitely be repurchasing this product! It definitely is good for all skin types. It is really easy to use. And applys really easily. I have already recommended to a friend and she loves it
Brooke S.
Rogers , AR
Is this your go to Burt's Bee's lotion or would you rather have a different scent?
Leah M.
Freedom, WI
How does this lotion work? I have always been pleased with the chapstick but have never bought any other Burt's Bee's products. I have extremely dry skin and am looking for some new products to try (:
Sonya T.
Hiw do I get to tey this, product?
Kayla D.
Has anyone tried this that does not like it??
Mikey P.
Is this product completely organic? I have heard that Burt's Bee's is not. What ingredients should I look out for?