Simple Mills
Naturally GlutenFree Pancake Waffle Mix

Naturally GlutenFree Pancake Waffle Mix

by Simple Mills

Naturally GlutenFree Pancake Waffle Mix 1 Per Box

Are they just as good as regular pancakes?
Has anyone tried this before? How is it? Would you compare to the birch blenders paleo pancake mix?
Start your review of Naturally GlutenFree Pancake Waffle Mix!
Natalie T.
Naturally GlutenFree Pancake Waffle Mix uploaded by Natalie T.
My family loves when I make waffles with this mix. I like that this is gluten free and made with natural ingredients. Tastes so good and pancakes comes out so fluffy. Very easy to prepare at home and nice box design. Corn and grain free. Naturally GlutenFree Pancake Waffle Mix
Erika L.
I really like the short ingredient list on the box. They smell really good when they cook. They have a flavorful taste that is a bit nutty. A great product if you need a gluten free option. I would buy them again. They are really tasty!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,057 reviews
Naturally GlutenFree Pancake Waffle Mix uploaded by Melissa B.
This is a great pancake mix that I love to use when I don’t have time to make my own! The ingredients are amazing and they taste great, esp with blueberries or chocolate chips mixed in 😊 my 5yo daughter also loves them! They only downside is this brand is a bit expensive, but worth it in my opinion. #pancakes #breakfast #healthyeats #food #yum
Sara S.
Sioux City, IA
This stuff is great my kids love it!! I love it!!! The only negative I have to say is I wish it was bigger and in a zip bag! Works great for waffles very light and fluffy target always has this in stock!!
Ashley C.
Poquoson, VA
My only complaint is that the package never seems to last very long in my house! I absolutely love these pancakes. I've never tried making them as waffles as I do not have a waffle maker. They work well with flax egg substitute, or adding ground flax seed or chia seeds for extra fiber and nutrients. You can dress them up many different ways, though I am a creature of habit. I try to keep this in my pantry at all times.
Carissa O.
Um, delicious! My family eats paleo/primal so traditional flour pancakes are out. Typically I make my own recipe from scratch and though it's relatively simple still takes a bit of time so I decided to give this mix a try as I already love some of their other mixes. So glad I did! It is so quick and easy to grab the box and add wet ingredients and cook right away. The taste is amazing, and they cook beautifully. They fluff up real nice and don't burn quickly, and slide right off the pan. The ingredients are simple and delicious and with a little syrup you'd never be able to tell they weren't "regular" pancakes.
Connie Y.
Love that these are gluten free and easy to make. I love putting fresh blueberries or chocolate chips in them. At first they have a grainy texture but once you get use to it, they are awesome.
Stephanie P.
Atlanta
Tastes so good and easy to make. So happy I can eat pancakes again with this almond flour mix
Alana N.
FORKED RIVER, NJ
Naturally GlutenFree Pancake Waffle Mix uploaded by Alana N.
I started using this mix for my protein #pancakes since the protein pancake mix I was using from #Walgreens tends to be expensive. I came across this one at #Target one day while I was shopping. It was more #affordable. However, there isn't a lot of protein in it so what I did was, I bought a protein powder from #Shoprite and I add a scoop of it to this mixture when I prepare my pancakes. This mix itself has 3 grams of protein. It is #gluten-free. All you have to use with The mix for a regular yield of pancakes is milk, 1 egg, and a little bit of oil. I use EVVO (extra virgin olive oil). The protein powder adds an addition 20 grams. Then I add chopped walnuts to the pancakes while they are cooking and sometimes pumpkin seeds too. They are delicious! This mix actually cooks better and they are #fluffier pancakes as well. I cook them in a non-stick pan with a little bit of EVOO and butter. So delish!
Melinda B.
Port of Spain
Naturally GlutenFree Pancake Waffle Mix uploaded by Melinda B.
I totally just made these for dinner and I love them. My husband ate them up with some honey, eggs and bacon. I really enjoyed them. I just added the eggs, milk and oil as required. So happy I got some protein in this evening. It’s been so challenging stomaching certain foods since I’ve been pregnant. Love this!!!