BY SIMPLE MILLS

Naturally GlutenFree Pancake Waffle Mix 1 Per Box see more...

Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
I started using this mix for my protein #pancakes since the protein pancake mix I was using from #Walgreens tends to be expensive. I came across this one at #Target one day while I was shopping. It was more #affordable. However, there isn't a lot of protein in it so what I did was, I bought a protein powder from #Shoprite and I add a scoop of it to this mixture when I prepare my pancakes. This mix itself has 3 grams of protein. It is #gluten-free. All you have to use with The mix for a regular yield of pancakes is milk, 1 egg, and a little bit of oil. I use EVVO (extra virgin olive oil). The protein powder adds an addition 20 grams. Then I add chopped walnuts to the pancakes while they are cooking and sometimes pumpkin seeds too. They are delicious! This mix actually cooks better and they are #fluffier pancakes as well. I cook them in a non-stick pan with a little bit of EVOO and butter. So delish!
Carissa O.
Um, delicious! My family eats paleo/primal so traditional flour pancakes are out. Typically I make my own recipe from scratch and though it's relatively simple still takes a bit of time so I decided to give this mix a try as I already love some of their other mixes. So glad I did! It is so quick and easy to grab the box and add wet ingredients and cook right away. The taste is amazing, and they cook beautifully. They fluff up real nice and don't burn quickly, and slide right off the pan. The ingredients are simple and delicious and with a little syrup you'd never be able to tell they weren't "regular" pancakes.
Dorra O.
Ariana
I like  gluten free waffles and pancakes , and this product really facilitates baking and making really soft delicious pancakes in the morning if you are on a rush . It's addictive and affordable as well . I recommend for healthy people like me . So much love <3
REGINA S.
Hayward, CA
This is the pancake mix I saw at my Aunt's house and she often made this for breakfast. After a while, I got hooked on this pancake mix too. :)) Felt like as if at least i'm eating gluten free pancakes a.k.a trying to justify to myself that at least its a healthier version. :)