BY SIMPLE MILLS

Naturally GlutenFree Pancake Waffle Mix 1 Per Box see more...

Alana N.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Review for: Naturally GlutenFree Pancake Waffle Mix
I started using this mix for my protein #pancakes since the protein pancake mix I was using from #Walgreens tends to be expensive. I came across this one at #Target one day while I was shopping. It was more #affordable. However, there isn't a lot of protein in it so what I did was, I bought a protein powder from #Shoprite and I add a scoop of it to this mixture when I prepare my pancakes. This mix itself has 3 grams of protein. It is #gluten-free. All you have to use with The mix for a regular yield of pancakes is milk, 1 egg, and a little bit of oil. I use EVVO (extra virgin olive oil). The protein powder adds an addition 20 grams. Then I add chopped walnuts to the pancakes while they are cooking and sometimes pumpkin seeds too. They are delicious! This mix actually cooks better and they are #fluffier pancakes as well. I cook them in a non-stick pan with a little bit of EVOO and butter. So delish!
REGINA S.
REGINA S.
Hayward, CA
Review for: Naturally GlutenFree Pancake Waffle Mix
This is the pancake mix I saw at my Aunt's house and she often made this for breakfast. After a while, I got hooked on this pancake mix too. :)) Felt like as if at least i'm eating gluten free pancakes a.k.a trying to justify to myself that at least its a healthier version. :)