BY NATURALLY FRESH

Blue Naturally Fresh Quick-Clumping Herbal Attraction Cat LitterGetting some of our felines to use the litter box consistently can be a major challenge. There are many reasons why a cat may be reluctant to use her litter box, but now there's help in solving the problem. Blue Naturally Fresh Quick-Clumping Herbal Attraction Cat Litter is formulated with a blend of naturally scented herbs proven to be extremely effective in attracting cats back to their litter box. It's a simple, natural solution that can work wonders. Blue Naturally Fresh Quick-Clumping Herbal Attraction Cat Litter is made with a proprietary blend of the fibrous materials found only in walnut shells, which are proven to neutralize odor better than other types of quick-clumping litters - including clay, pine and wheat. Lab tests have shown that Blue Naturally Fresh Quick-Clumping Herbal Attraction Cat Litter have more than three times better absorbency than the leading clay litter, so one bag of Blue Naturally Fresh Quick-Clumping Herbal Attraction Cat Litter goes a lot farther. Our super-absorbent formula produces harder clumps - better than pine, corn and wheat in lab tests - which makes clean-up simpler and mess-free.

Review (1)
Christine S.
Pikesville, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I'm giving this litter a 3 star because.. I bought this hoping it would help a couple of my kittens use the litter box. It did it's purpose for the most part...Some kittens still chose elsewhere.. BUT after a while I started seeing maggots. Now I will say I am an analysis sifter. I sift my litter boxes more than the average person should(haha).. I talked to one of my pet store people and they said perhaps the walnut attracted the flies as if it were food which kinda made sence. Since then I have changed litters and everything has been fine. Maybe others won't have this issue but I did. The price wasn't the greatest either. I'd recommend this as a temporary use litter to teach kittens to use the litter box. After that I'm not too sure.