Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantNaturally Fresh
Deodorant Crystal - Stick - Clear - Blue - 425 Oz

Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal - Stick - Clear - Blue - 4.25 Oz

by Naturally Fresh

Now with Aloe VeraHypoallergenicParaben/PG FreeFor Health For LifeCruelty FreeBe Natural - Stay Fresh The only solid crystal deodorant in the world market with Aloe Vera is free of harmful aluminum contaminants. This extremely effective and economical...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal - Stick - Clear - Blue - 4.25 Oz!
Fernanda R.
This is the best thing ever, I’ve always been an active person and this is just great I apply it in the mornings and at night and I don’t smell at all, the crystal has no smell and you just have to wet it underwater and apply it in your armpits. I really don’t smell all day thanks to these product plus the ingredients are super natural, I would recommend 100% <3

Looking for your answer?