BY NATURALLY FRESH

Naturally Fresh Clumping Litter Naturally Fresh is a major advance in cat litter because it's made with walnut shells, which provide superior odor control and have greater absorption capacity than the leading brand cat litters. What's more, BLUE Naturally Fresh is 100% natural.

Jamie H.
I have 1 cat but he is very picky about his litterbox. I can say with this litter I can go a couple days without cleaning, life is busy and it's not a fun task. The only downside is you can see and yes feel every piece that is on the floor.
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL
We hav 4 cats so litter box is always busy:)Clerk at Petsmart recommended this product.I hav to say not the best @odor control. Alot pricier than storebrands & in my opinion only diffrwnce is it's made with crushed walnuts.I still find myself adding bakingsoda to litter. Btw, we scoop asap so mayb up to 12xs a day.