Naturally Bare Honey Wax Hair Remover for Body Wax Women by Sally Hansen, 1 Count

BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Waxing Kits

catherine l.
Hemlock, MI
works really well. Just make sure you rub the strips super well to warm up the wax. If you don't and apply to your skin and rip it off, it will be a painful waste! Also, I have purchased and didn't use for like year and I think that made the strips less effective, as the wax was older and didn't take all the hairs out in the wax area.
Kelley H.
I was really pleasantly surprised with this product. I must say the reason I bought it was because of the honey - that is something that always draws me in. The scent is pleasant, and it worked very well and wasn't too painful. Overall, I was very satisfied with the wax kit and would definitely buy it again.
Robin S.
Salmon, ID
I would assume it does good if you know what you're doing. I'm not experienced, so it was one of the most painful things I've done to myself, and there was a bit of blood, and I was afraid j was going to seal something together. But I was very smooth afterwards. Great product, does what you expect.
Shanna S.
Fort Payne, AL
Naturally Bare Honey Wax is my go to product. I don't have time to shave every day and this product definitely accommodates that! It's my favorite wax because it keeps me smoothr longer. My 15 minute showers are no problem because Sally keeps my stubbles away!
Brenda B.
San Antonio, TX
It is really great it's just removed everything that needs to be removed I love you really really much and it is very great I use it daily very effective inside and it is very easy to use very girl let me tell you how you gotta do is just rub it in there
NICOLE B.
The Sally Hansen microwaveable was has been my go to for the past few years. It is affordable and can be found almost anywhere hair removers are sold. I bought my at CVS and Walmart. I recommend to others for a quick fix with long lasting results.
Carolyn K.
I always love to use really natural products on my body, and hair removal is no different. But often the natural brand is less effective - this is not the case with this product. This kit removes all of my hair quickly and easily with little pain
Laura C.
I'm not a big fan of wax hair removers cause they're just straight up hurt! I'm a baby when it comes to waxing! these are very nice though and not the most painful I've used which I like! I'm not a fan of waxing so I'll think twice before buying
Tani L.
love love love this honey wax i have really sensitive skin and cant handle alot of waxes or hair removal products without getting bumps or irritation but this brand is amazing get all the hair and leaves my skin so soft it smells really good
Adeline L.
This is the most painful thing ever, and is not effective unless the hair is at a certain length. Also the skin is often left extremely sensitive with little red dots. The one clear benefit is that the hair grows back much slower.
Gabriela V.
Machala,Ecuador
Esta cera depilatoria es fácil de conseguir en otros países???