Naturally Bare Honey Wax Hair Remover for Body Wax Women by Sally Hansen, 1 Count

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Waxing Kits

Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
I did not find this product to be effective at all for me. It did not remove the majority of the hair and what it did I was left bleeding. I have used works and kids before so I know I was doing it correctly. I would spend more money for a higher quality product.
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Sally Hansen wax and go was easy to use. Sadly it is little messy. Sally Hansen is affordable. It is sold at every pharmacy and grocery store. It met my expectations. Overall I️ am satisfied with the product
Kelley H.
I was really pleasantly surprised with this product. I must say the reason I bought it was because of the honey - that is something that always draws me in. The scent is pleasant, and it worked very well and wasn't too painful. Overall, I was very satisfied with the wax kit and would definitely buy it again.
Tani L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
love love love this honey wax i have really sensitive skin and cant handle alot of waxes or hair removal products without getting bumps or irritation but this brand is amazing get all the hair and leaves my skin so soft it smells really good
Laurel B.
New Castle, VA
I loved that this product is honey based, so it rinses right off if I wimp out. It worked pretty well for the bikini line, but there were still several stray hairs- but it's probably user error.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product works really well. I bought it from Walgreens. It was fairly reasonably priced I believe. It had enough product in it to last me a long time. I use it to wax my sideburns as embarrassing as this is to admit. It was really easy to use and pretty painless.
NICOLE B.
The Sally Hansen microwaveable was has been my go to for the past few years. It is affordable and can be found almost anywhere hair removers are sold. I bought my at CVS and Walmart. I recommend to others for a quick fix with long lasting results.
Amber H.
Kent, OH
This was very easy to use. I thought it would be all over, it was very easy to use. I really like the results. Any other product i have used was messy and sticky. This is one of my favorites. I use this product two times once every week to every two weeks. Depending on the weather :)
Keely T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product was great and super easy to use! Its so much better when you're able to do it yourself! This is one of my favorite products & company! Very easy to find. Very worth it! And very long lasting!
Gabriela V.
Machala,Ecuador
Esta cera depilatoria es fácil de conseguir en otros países???