Naturalicious Kinky/Coily Edition: Step 4 Heavenly Hydration Hair Mist

by Naturalicious

When your tresses need a pick-me-up, Naturalicious Curly/ Wavy Edition: Step 4 Heavenly Hydration Hair Mist delivers unconditional love. Naturally occurring ceramides help strengthen your hair every time you spray, banishing lifeless dull hair and providing deep hydration in between washes. It's the perfect invigoration your hair needs to transform it from dull to dreamy in just a snap. The Kinky/Coily Edition is thicker in consistency and more dense. Generally, more coarse and kinky hair textures require deeper moisturizing and hydration, as that hair type tends to be drier than others. The thicker consistency of the Kinky/Coily Edition provides that much needed hydration, while allowing the hair to move and not be stiff.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Naturalicious Kinky/Coily Edition: Step 4 Heavenly Hydration Hair Mist!
I received this in a lifestyle subscription kit about 2 months ago and was anxious to try this product. It's part of a system that you would use when you're using only two products and this product as well in regards to your wash day and you're stalling process. I immediately read the ingredients and actually thought about this as a leave-in in my hair. I was so excited that I started using it the first time around as a refresher and it did make my hair very soft to the touch and It Make My Curls revitalized when taking down for a regular style. I love to do two strand twist however, as of late I've been doing three strand twist. So I've been using this as a leave-in in the loc method in which I use this as a leave-in and then apply oil and cream in my hair when styling. It has a great Coating in the hair it does not feel waxy in my hair. And it dries so beautifully that you really don't need to apply extra product besides your weekly midweek refreshing styling session. This is a great product and I would recommend using this for Type 4 curly and coily girls that have color treated hair such as myself.

Looking for your answer?