BY NATURALAMB #15 in Sexual Health

Naturalamb® Lubricated Luxury Condoms.
New look!
#1 natural skin condom for a more sensual feeling.
No latex allergens.
Trusted pregnancy protection. see more...

Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
So this is a mixed review but my portion is great. The condoms are very loose fitting but very thin. They are very durable and transmit heat very well. The warmth you can feel really makes it feel as if nothing is there. My partner on the other hand was grossed out by the fact of it being called lamb skin. I would use again but she prefers me not to.
Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like the feel of these condoms. They're very thin and transmit heat well. I would prefer to use these all of the time however they are expensive and my boyfriend isn't a fan of the smell, which didn't really bother me. I'd have to say these have worked the best for us though.
tamara n.
Fountain, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Honestly these are my favorites, they allow the man to feel heat and feel more overall and they are latex free! These feel better for both parties!
Alyssa E.
Trinity, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these condoms they definitely make it feel like it's bare , there also very wet so it helps a lot , you can get them at most drug stores !