BY NATURAL VITALITY

Dietary Supplement. Organically Grown Plant-Sourced C Complex. Gluten Free Vegan Non-GMO Vitamin C complex is well known as a nutritional essential.  Ours comes form nature with associated chemical compounds that occur naturally in plants to protect vitamins and enhance their activity.  Vitality C Complex is organically grown in soil, not synthesized or "grown" in a lab.  The only manufactured item is the vegan capsule.*. Support Organic Farming A portion of the profits from this product supports the Bionutrient Food Association which is training farmers to grow nutrient-dense produce and promoting a nutrient-quality-based standarn of agriculture. Foo. see more...

Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
I have a weak immune system, so I always have to take a vitamin c supplements to assist during the fly season. but I take it every time I'm going to school or around a large crowd.
Markelle S.
Great product to load up on before a night of heavy drinking and even after. Works just as good as emergen-c packs without all the bother of mixing and drinking.
Destinee H.
Covington, LA
I take this everyday to keep from getting the nasty colds. Haven't had one yet
Barbara D.
During the fall and winter seasons I feel that I need extra protection from colds so I believe taking daily vitamin c is my first defence.