Natural Vitality Natural Calm Plus Calcium Raspberry Lemon Description Natural Premium Sports MagnesiumCalcium Formula This unique formula is a blend of calcium magnesium and the awardwinning Natural Calm It is balanced in favor of magnesium taking into account calcium intake in the diet and helps avoid problems associated with a high calcium diet by restoring calciummagnesium balance and healthy magnesium levels This premium formulation includes vitamin D boron and vitamin C to assist in the assimilation distribution and utilization of calcium Natural Calm Plus Calcium is excellent for athletes and anyone who works out Free Of Yeast dairy egg gluten soy wheat sugar starch preservatives or artificial color or flavor Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA These products are not intended to diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease Product Features Natural Vitality Natural Calm Plus Calcium Raspberry Lemon Directions Place powder in a glass or mug add 23 oz of hot water Let it fizz then stir until dissolved Fill with warm or cold water and enjoy Supplement Facts Serving Size 1 Packet 42 g Servings Per Container 30 Amt Per Serving Daily Value Vitamin C as ascorbic acid148 mg246 Vitamin D as cholecalciferol59 IU14 Calcium elemental from calcium gluconate117 mg11 Magnesium elemental from magnesium citrate179 mg44 Potassium elemental from potassium citrate59 mg16 Boron elemental from boron citrate148 mcg Other Ingredients Calcium gluconate a proprietary blend of citric acid and magnesium carbonate which in combination with water creates ionic magnesium citrate ascorbic acid organic raspberry and lemon flavors potassium citrate organic stevia vitamin D3 and boron citrate Gluten Free YesDairy Free YesYeast Free YesWheat Free YesSize 30 PKPack of 1Product Selling Unit Each

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natural Vitality Natural Calm Packs!
Yssolvic B.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Natural Vitality Natural Calm Packs uploaded by Yssolvic B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been taking this supplement for 3 weeks now and WOW! What a difference it has made! I did not believe that magnesium deficiency could affect me so much. THANK YOU for a wonderful product!
Ivete B.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Muy buen producto ayuda a relajar y a no estar tan estresada y lo mejor sabe delicioso 😋 diferentes sabores y en un precio razonable
Jennifer M.
Jasper, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got a sample of this in the mail and though it tasted really good, I don't think that it calmed me down that much. It might if someone just had mild anxiety
Katie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natural Vitality Natural Calm Packs uploaded by Katie W.
I love this stuff so much. I have anxiety and depression (I take prescription medication for it) and this helps me to calm down before bed when my anxiety gets really bad. The taste is amazing and it’s not too strong.
Angie H.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are a must have for me. They level me down and keep me more relaxed. I love them. I am a huge fan and recommend anyone needing something to take the edge of stress down try these.
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
1,288 reviews
Is a good product helps a lot when your mérito relax and is affordable is product that You can always keep it in you bag
Natalie H.
Council Bluffs
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Full of flavor and it didn’t make me feel less calm and anti stress. It was just a nice refreshment
Vanessa G.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
this is an ok powder or supplement to take when wanting to unwind, however I rather just drink some nice warm tea preferably chamomile tea to help ease stress and relax for the night. I recommend to try.
Raquel B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I picked a 5 packet trial size of this up at Whole Foods for $2.39. The flavor is more raspberry than lemon and slightly sweet. I added about 8 ounces of warm water total and sipped on it over the course of 15 minutes. I can’t say I experienced a feeling of calm but I was relaxed and my eyes felt a bit heavy. I’ll continue to give this a try to see if it lives up to the claim and is with the repurchase.
Alicia D.
Troy, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don’t mind using these drink mixes every one and a while. I think the taste can be a little off which makes me more resistant

Looking for your answer?