suggested searches
Natural Vitality Natural Calm Original (Unflavored)
Natural Vitality

Natural Vitality Natural Calm Original (Unflavored)

4.7

5 star

81%

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

I love this Calm magnesium supplement so much! It is great for stress relief and muscle relaxation. Great before bed! You truly feel the overarching sense of calmness.

Product reviewed: Natural Vitality Natural Calm Original (Unflavored)

I love this relaxation powder. It is easy to drink and digest. Just mixed this fine granule powder with hot water and drink it, pretty much tasteless at all probably like electrolyte drinks. I drink it warm an hour before bed. I feel relaxed and ready to sleep afterwards. It truly helps me fall asleep quicker and improves length of sleep. The best part is that I don’t have just a good sleep but my nervous system is more restful and calm. Much more rejuvenated the next day.

Product reviewed: Natural Vitality Natural Calm Original (Unflavored)

I suffer from stress and anxiety and i started including calm to my daily rutine and i can say i feel good during the day and i started sleeping for more hours. I know is more work to do but I really happy with the progress. I purchased mine from amazon

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
I got a sample of this today. I have bad anxiety and wondering if anyone had any success with using this or noticed they were any calmer?
Cuál es el pereció ? Realmente trabaja ? En donde lo puedo encontrar ?
0 answers