BY NATURAL VITALITY

Dietary Supplement A premium sports Magnesium-Calcium formula Vegetarian Gluten Free Non GMO A new level of health! Contains 30 single-serving packs Net Wt. 0.15 oz see more...

Hijabi S.
This is my new best friend! I used to pop ibprofen like it was candy for joint pain, muscle aches, tension headaches, you name it. I picked this up at a local Vitamin Cottage after it was recommended to me by their in house nutritionist. Not only did it take away my aches and pains, but it left me with a sense of calm that i haven't felt in years! with the crazy on the go work life that i juggle, 3 kids and lots of extracurricular activities - this product is a God send. It disolves quickly in water, tastes fine, and acts almost instantaneously. You will feel a difference in you overall wellbeing within minutes. I cant say enough good about it. It is my new secrect stress reducer! LOVE IT!
Heidi V.
For a long time I was struggling to fall asleep because I had a lot of anxiety but I began taking this every evening an hour before I wanted to fall asleep and sure enough I was much more well rested in the morning. It changed my whole energy in the day time. Highly recommend this!
Ella P.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Works wonders! This is my first time getting the plus calcium one which is better than the other since women need calcium! Mixes well with water. Will continue to purchase, can usually get a good deal on it!
Rachel L.
SUNNYVALE, CA
This magnesium/calcium drink powder tastes delicious! It's got a lemon raspberry flavor. I mix it into orange juice and it's amazing. It really helps make me feel relaxed and makes my muscles hurt less when I work out.
Ashley C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I absolutely love calm!!!!! I take it every night before bed and on nights I forget, it is VERY obvious!!! The flavor takes some getting used to but the sleep I get is well worth it!! Calm is a must have in my house!!!
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use these since I have anxiety and a lot of stress.. It works amazing for me. Makes me sleepy and calms me down after a long week
Amanda  W.
Pullman, WA
Amazing! Truly does calm me before bed and I've stopped getting cramps/ Charlie horses when I wake up.