BY NATURAL VITALITY

Dietary Supplement. A Relaxing Magnesium Supplement. Balances Your Calcium Intake*. Restores Healthy Magnesium Levels* Multi award-winning Natural Calm is the best-selling magnesium supplement in the natural products markets. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, preservatives or artificial color or flavor.  No added fructose.  Cruelty free. **Created from highly absorbable proprietary blend of citric acid & magnesium carbonate. see more...

Buy on Target*
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Sweet Lemon more...
I suffer from terrible anxiety and this helps so much. I didn't realize I was even deficient in magnesium until I realized how much better I felt after taking it. I also mix in lemonade for my 6 year old who has SID and it works great for her as well
jennifer g.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Natural Vitality Natural Calm Anti-Stress Drink, 8 oz more...
I have not used this product but my husband battles with anxiety and depression.He decided to go a natural route to help with his mental illness.one of them being this product.He has been taking this for two weeks and i see such a difference..He takes his natural calm drink and is sleeping within 20 minutes..He now gets 9-10 hours of sleep now so he is always energized in the morning.Seeing how great it works on him i will not hesitate to take it as well if im slee deprived
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
This is a staple in my household. I purchase the raspberry lemon flavor and it’s super easy to drink with no bad taste. It helps with my sleep and also with my sore muscles after an intense workout. My husband also loves it and I have friends who have tried it at my house who now purchase it. Great product.
Sarah S.
Lititz
Natural Calm eases my anxiety within a matter of about 10-20 minutes after taking. I drink it in the evenings to help unwind after a stressful day or even after a tough workout. I sleep like a baby as well and wake up feeling well rested. The taste is very subtle, but good! The powder dissolves easily in hot or cold water. Bonus: helps with going to bathroom as well. That's an area that gives me a bit of anxiety and stress since I'm not regular.

Would recommend this to anyone! Natural Vitality Natural Calm Diet Supplement, Raspberry Lemon, 8 Ounce
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
"I have suffered from terrible anxiety and insomnia for many years and this product has been working great for me. I started taking it every night about a month ago and noticed a difference right away. I was skeptical that it would help me but I am very happy with the results. I am sleeping better and it has definitely reduced my anxiety." Highly recommend this product!
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great product that really helps me! This is such a calming and relaxing drink! It helps in so many ways for ppl.I love how this helps me with constipation! Really works great to help calm my mind and make my body feel relaxed!
Alex P.
Tempe, AZ
I used to have super bad anxiety and before bed I would take a shower before bed, while I was showering I would have my water boiling so I would pour the boiling water in a mug with a teaspoon of Natural Calm and once it discovers add a stress relief tea bag and I would fall right asleep after drinking!
Daniela W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has literally saved my life. I can't express how much this has improved my mental health. I'm also able to sleep very well at night. It relaxes my mind and really eases my stress and anxiety. I love this product so very much!
Miranda B.
This is a staple in my home now. I started taking it a couple of years ago. I have a household full of people who have trouble sleeping, and a toddler who wakes up at 6 AM almost every morning. This has been a life saver. It helps all of us sleep more soundly and simply put.. better. It really helps with anxiety as well and it's all natural! I learned that a lot of people are actually highly deficient in magnesium and it can cause many ailments, it's a product that should be taken by all, for life.
Shannon R.
San Mateo, CA
I love this product. I'm magnesium deficient, so I have to take quite a bit of magnesium every day. This is great also for keeping you regular. Beware: do not rush it, and still drink a lot of water if you are stopped up. Just wait patiently, and keep on drinking it. Too much might cause... explosions. I do prefer it warm myself.
Beth W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does it really work?
Lana M.
Does this stuff work?
Jill S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where is the best place to buy this from?
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Would this product help if you have anxiety? Is it safe ?
ashley b.
Blairsville, GA
I got a sample of this today. I have bad anxiety and wondering if anyone had any success with using this or noticed they were any calmer?