BY NATURAL VINES

Strawberry Licorice Connoisseurs know that a truly satisfying licorice made from only the finest, all-natural ingredients, is almost unheard of - until now. All Natural Ingredients Made exclusively from all-natural flavorings and colors from natural food sources, Natural Vines™ brand licorice has no preservatives and contains only high quality ingredients, as you would expect from a gourmet candy. Our unique cooking process, combined with over five generations of dedication, delivers a product that is rich and complex in taste and has a coveted soft texture, all in conveniently bite-sized pieces. For those passionate in the pursuit of the ultimate licorice, Natural Vines™ licorice awaits you. see more...

Natural Vines Natural Red Vines Bag
  • "i hate the black one but this one is really good if you dont like the black one try this it is very diffrent then the other ones." in 1 review
Betsy R.
Grantsburg, WI
When I eat licorice, I usually just go for the Twizzlers. These are much better. They're softer and have a bolder taste than Twizzlers, making them something I'm likely to go for if I want a slightly better treat. They are a bit sweeter than Twizzlers, but for me that just makes them even better.
Chantelle D.
Salt Lake City, UT
A lot less waxy than other brands (Twizzler) and does not get stuck to your teeth in that yucky way. The taste is good, but can be a bit too artificially sweet if you are not a regular candy lover.
Monica G.
San Jose, CA
Seem better for you then Red Vines, but much pricier. The flavor is sweet and mellow. If I'm looking for a similar snack that's natural I'd still prefer fruit leather.
Allie B.
I love licorice and more so when it tastes like it did 100 plus years ago. Can't even compared the the manufacture taste of Twizzlers.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I love licorice so I try them all and 5his brand wound stand up to any other on the market.just as good. The way they package is great
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
This is the best licorice you can buy. Every bite is jam packed with flavor. Only con is I can't stop eating them if they're around.
Alicia G.
Trenton, TN
They can be a little overly sweet sometimes, but definitely one of my favorite licorices! They're the perfect little snack on the go!
Angela M.
Great flavor, great price. Bought these one day at store, kind of a impulse buy! Glad I did :) I couldn't stop eating them lol
Emily J.
Acworth, GA
Similar to twizzlers but so much better in my opinion! Great flavor and a little healthier than other brands out there!
Maggie T.
These look like something I would absolutely love to eat if only you would send them to me oh please please
brendalorozco
Moreno Valley
How chewy are they?
Lauren S.
Gainesville, VA
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Juliana T.
Whats the difference between this brand of red vines and the other normal original brand of red vines?