BY NATURAL VALUE

Leigh M.
Reno, NV
I love that these beans are in can that has a Non-BPA lining, they are tasty and way easier than cooking beans from dry. I toss them in salads and dishes that call for dry beans and I can not tell the difference (and the lack of a long cooking time is also great).
patricia c.
San Diego, CA
SUNITA G.237 conversations
1 influenster found this helpful
'm new to the soy milk game and this has been my favorite on my journey to dairy-free so far. It's not refrigerated until opened so I can keep a few cartons in stock. I also love the taste; it is sweet, but not oo sweet, and makes me cereal taste better. I also have to give it 5 stars because it's organic.
december t.
Puyallup, WA
Sweet and packed full of fiber. I love these as a quick guilt free snack. Add some rice and you have the perfect vegan meal.
Donna B.
Love these and they taste good too! Great in soups or as a side dish. The family loves them. I love how fast they are!
Caroline D.
Good beans and great quality. Doesn't seem to taste much different than your average red kidney bean though..
shaid h.
It'sgreat you gotto have try this product i highly recomennd :) anyonone who tries will love i just know it
Tiffany A.
Love these and they taste better too then GV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If you have not tried them you should
Mia W.
I couldn't bring myself to eat these alone, but I mix these in with soup. Taste great otherwise.
Judit D.
New Westminster, BC
These tastes good and they are really good for you as well. good in soups or any other meal or just as a side dish
Melinda H.
Have you ever made vegetable burgers with these