BY NATURAL VALUE

NATURAL VALUE 12x 75 FT WAXED PAPER, Unbleached natural wax paper is great for any use that waxed paper is called for cooking, baking, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) see more...

Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
This is good wax paper I mean what can you really say about wax paper I like that it's natural.
Kim G.
Resistant to grease and moisture and i love thay its free of flavors and odors. i
Use it to line cookie sheets and cake pans to create a nonstick surface without oil or butter.
and most impotantly its disposable and biodegradable.
december t.
Puyallup, WA
This is such a great product for baking and lunch prep. I line my counter with a strip when I roll out my fondant for no mess clean up. I also use it for wrapping up my lunches, so much better than yucky plastic touching my food.