BY COUNTRY LIFE

Authorized Vendor for Papaya Chewable. Vegetarian/KosherSpecially formulated in a delicious naturally sweetened base.Chewable Enzyme Supplement. see more...

• I take these off and on and they seem to do the trick as ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Anggy G.
doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I've experienced stomach pain after eating, I've had more of them than I usually would and it seems to help. Normally I don't use as many as three bottles says so I'm not using more than they recommend.
Brittany w.
Clarklake , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have taken Papaya in the past for digestive issues and I did not notice much change. I do know that it is very helpful for some and it is nice to know it is natural.
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
I would recommend this product, I suffer from digestion problems and it has helped me a lot!
Rachel H.
I like the taste of them however they do not seem to do much unfortunately.
R S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I take these off and on and they seem to do the trick as a preemptive measure but what do you recommend for when you're already in digestive pain of some sort? (heartburn etc)