Natural Things Natural Wool Dryer Balls (6) XL size uploaded by Tiffany W.

BY NATURAL THINGS #61 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Pupsikins wool dryer balls replace dryer sheets & liquid fabric softeners, without chemicals or synthetics (perfect for those with sensitive skin & babies). Felted wool dryer balls shortens drying time (use 4 balls for small/med load, 5-6 for large). Reduces drying time up to 25% for large loads, and up to 40% in smaller loads saving you hundreds of dollars per year 100% premium organic New Zealand wool dryer balls are not only to perfect natural fabric softener, they last for more than 1000 washes! Wool balls for dryer are 100% natural and hypoallergenic - which means no more harmful fabric softeners, plastic dryer balls, or dryer sheets. Nature's perfect fabric softener - natural fabric softener wool dryer balls cut costs, protects your family and helps keep our water supplies clean. This package does not include the essential oil. see more...

• Do these work better than dryer sheets? What is the difference?2 Answers
  • Wondering if these really work. 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Desiree D.
Love these dryer balls. Great product and last for a while. They're affordable for what they are. I prefer using wool dryer balls to using dryer sheets.
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
After Learning that dryer sheets are actually the most toxic thing in people’s households, I happily switch to wool dryer balls and Have absolutely loved them! I can already tell that they are going to be saving me time and money, overall extremely happy that I switched. Might seem like they are a little costly, but one has to remember that they will last for several years depending on use.
Tiffany W.
Lancaster, OH
These have cut down on dry time while allowing me to customise the scent I want for my family's laundry. I put a few drops of essential oils on each and throw them in the dryer. Depending on the load size depends on how many balls I use or drops of oil! Amazing alternative compared to dryer sheets that are synthetic and have harmful chemicals on them!
Stacey V.
Clover, SC
Love these, if it's dry outside ball up tin foil to get rid of static. I put lavender essential oil on the wool balls, make sure you let the oil dry before putting in the dryer, so your don't stain your clothes. ( just in case) . I can't recommend this product enough!
Mary Hannah H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Do these work better than dryer sheets? What is the difference?
Wondering if these really work.