by Unknown

Best product in the market for skin care. Deep cleansing activated charcoal peel off mask removes dulling surface cells and impurities while vitamins and plant extract soften the skin to restore a youthful glow. The black mask draws out the most deeply-rooted peel-off and deeply penetrates the pores to remove acne-causing oil. Increases skin vitality and smoothes skin texture. Usage: Dry the cleansed area and apply the masque on desired area (avoid eyebrow, eyes and lips). Peel it off after 20-30 minutes. To achieve better results, apply toner so as to tighten and cleanse the pores thoroughly. Product comes in 50 ml tube.

Deep cleansing activated charcoal peel off mask removes dulling surface cells and impurities while vitamins and plant extract soften the skin to restore a youthful glow.; The black mask draws out the most deeply-rooted peel-off and deeply penetrates the pores to remove acne-causing oil.; Increases skin vitality and smoothes skin texture. Removes blackheads and impurities.; Strongly recommended and loved by bloggers, models, celebrities and singers of Youtube; Usage - Dry the cleansed area and apply the masque on desired area (avoid eyebrow, eyes and lips). Peel it off after 20-30 minutes. To achieve better results, apply toner so as to tighten and cleanse the pores thoroughly. Product comes in 50 ml tube.

Start your review of Natural Science Deep Cleansing Black Mask - Peel Off Mask - Blackhead Remover Mask, Charcoal Mask - Blackhead Peel Off Mask - As Seen on Youtube!
a month agodublin
Purchased at: Amazon
i loved this product! it cleaned out all of my blackheads. don’t use too often though! it made my nose sensitive after too many uses but i would recommend this product.
10 months agoSpokane Vly, WA
Natural Science Deep Cleansing Black Mask - Peel Off Mask - Blackhead Remover Mask, Charcoal Mask - Blackhead Peel Off Mask - As Seen on Youtube uploaded by Jackie K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Personally I use this to target my blackhead problem areas and have had success with using it. However, it should not be marketed as a full face mask. I did this once and it was painful and hard to peel off. The next time I used the product, I only applied on my nose and chin. Also, to be able to get the most blackheads I have found applying a generous amount is needed. Don’t apply a thin layer, the results won’t be as successful.
9 months ago
Natural Science Deep Cleansing Black Mask - Peel Off Mask - Blackhead Remover Mask, Charcoal Mask - Blackhead Peel Off Mask - As Seen on Youtube uploaded by Rachael S.
Purchased at: Amazon
First of let me say got little plastic spatula to spread on my face easier, but it really wasn’t. Says to let sit 20-30 minutes, I let sit the full 30 minute. And yet still some thicker parts did not dry. While it did pull up a little of our faces wasn’t much even though was definitely a lot it could pulled off on my chin. Smells like glue and you can definitely feel when it tightens. My face did feel tighter and smooth.
a year agoFort Worth
Natural Science Deep Cleansing Black Mask - Peel Off Mask - Blackhead Remover Mask, Charcoal Mask - Blackhead Peel Off Mask - As Seen on Youtube uploaded by Cara G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love doing this mask it can be a little painful but you just push through it and peel it off! It pulls out any little hairs I have along with blackheads and impurities leaving my skin feeling so incredibly smooth! I will definitely repurchase Natural Science Deep Cleansing Black Mask - Peel Off Mask - Blackhead Remover Mask, Charcoal Mask - Blackhead Peel Off Mask - As Seen on Youtube
i like this product because it works really good i’ve actually seen really good improvement in my skin. it gets out my pores very easily it peels off well. it’s at okay price and i would recommend this for sure!
10 months agosardis, ms
Purchased at: Amazon
The thing I love about this cleanser is that it CLEANS. Like really cleans. There is nothing left on my face after I use this. The only issue is that it does leave my face a little dry after, but I’m okay as long as I Moisturize after!
9 months agoPlainfield, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
This mask is pretty awesome! Makes my face feel so smooth. Make sure you put on a good layer to get in your pores! Do not get in your eyebrows or hair!
a year ago
This mask is laaaaaame! I was so excited to use this because I had seen the demo and it really looked like it would take care of some black heads. BUT when I finally got the chance to try it, heeeck nah! It’s SO watery, it barely stays on the face. The mask looked thick in the demos but in real life, nope. You need it to be thick to be able to able to get to the blackheads and since it’s not, you can’t. The mask doesn’t peel off at all. You have to wash it off. VERY disappointed in this product. WORST twenty bucks I’ve spent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...