Add a Photo

By NATURAL SALT LAMP
Natural Crystalline salt formations that are millions of years old are buried deep within the Himalayan Mountains. These Formations have been hand carved by artisans to create exquisite lamps and candle holders that produce a soft and gentle glow. When lit, these blocks of pure Himalayan crystallized salt produce negative ions that are thought to cleanse the surrounding air of impurities created by electrical equipment.
Review (1)
Photo (1)
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Calgary , AB
June 17, 2017, 1:08 a.m.
Review for: Natural Salt Lamp (8' x4')
I love the ambiance of a salt lamp especially right before bed. This lamp gives off enough light to still make out objects but doesn't have that intense white glow of bulb lamps. It's really become part of my sleep hygiene and helps my brain recognize it's time for bed.
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Bad Axe, MI
My cat licks my lamp all the time! Will she get sick? Should I give her extra water
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
I've heard some really good things about these salt lamps. I'm curious to hear some opinions from users whether they work as described?