Natural Salt Lamp (8' x4') uploaded by Sarah F.

BY NATURAL SALT LAMP

Natural Crystalline salt formations that are millions of years old are buried deep within the Himalayan Mountains. These Formations have been hand carved by artisans to create exquisite lamps and candle holders that produce a soft and gentle glow. When lit, these blocks of pure Himalayan crystallized salt produce negative ions that are thought to cleanse the surrounding air of impurities created by electrical equipment. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
bailey 🌚.
Roseville, MI
I was sceptical at first about these lamps working but was i proved wrong. I am someone with high anxiety and I leave my lamp on all day. I can defenitly notice my anxiety levels are better through out the day and my home feels more relaxed. I love having it on at night before falling asleep. It helps relax me before bed and is not too bright where it bothers my SO.
Michelle D.
Metairie, LA
This lamp is amazing I love it Pure Himalayan Salt Works 308466 11 in. Himalayan Salt Lamp & Air Purifier I just got it for Christmas yesterday and it soothes me and purifies the air it’s amazing
Shelby C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love my salt lamp. It features a dimmer, which I love being allowed to control the light emittance. The color is also good in general, because it's not a bright white or yellow light like a lamp. Also, it just looks cool. I always get compliments.
Michelle P.
My husband bought this for me at home-depot for Mother's Day and only paid 20 dollars for it!! I love this lamp bc it's supposed to get rid of negative energy and promote relaxation.
Erica T.
Hardy , VA
This has helped my asthma a ton and makes a great ambience. We use them in each room of our spa also. A real must have, great as a night light for kids too.
Brianna B.
I’m hoping to receive a salt lamp. They’re super pretty looking and they’re supposed to help with stuff. I’ve wanted one for awhile now. Most of them are pretty affordable. I would definitely recommend one
Sarah F.
Calgary, AB
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the ambiance of a salt lamp especially right before bed. This lamp gives off enough light to still make out objects but doesn't have that intense white glow of bulb lamps. It's really become part of my sleep hygiene and helps my brain recognize it's time for bed.
Amy V.
I just got this lamp and it's sooooo beautiful and also just makes the room very cozy and gives off a calming vibe. I love it.
Maria S.
Montreal, QC
I’ve always wanted to buy one of these...Is it stress-relieving or something?
Rachael P.
Bad Axe, MI
My cat licks my lamp all the time! Will she get sick? Should I give her extra water
Nicole G.
I've heard some really good things about these salt lamps. I'm curious to hear some opinions from users whether they work as described?