Natural Republic Aloe Vera Gel

by Nature Republic

Natural republic aloe.

At what point in your skin care routine should this gel be used?
Does this help with acne ?
que cambios tuvieron en su piel?
Start your review of Natural Republic Aloe Vera Gel!
Product Highlights
One of the must item in skincare routine. Soothing and also moisturizing my skin. Since i have sensitive skin, I've been liking this very much!! doesn't cause any breakout and the formula it self is light to my skin. recommend this to all skin type! in reviews
This is a holygrail product, I must say. Everyone, especially those with dry skin should definitely try using this thing. It's the only product that helped me with my dryness and it doesn't break me out or anything. It's a must have!in reviews
My friend once used this and he has a lot pf problems on his face like it's red, acne prone and dry. When he started using this Aloe Gel, his skin started to glow and the redness reduced. I don't have a before and after photo of him but I swear he looks much better than before. This product is very natural and not harsh. I even bought one for myself in reviews
abby T.
Natural Republic Aloe Vera Gel uploaded by abby T.
I love aloe vera gel so so much! i use it for so many things. like, skincare, mix it with rosewater & use it as a refreshing spray, if i need soothing. aloe vera is amazing. this is really great, and i feel like you get a decent amount of product!
Brian C.
Gainesville
Natural Republic Aloe Vera Gel uploaded by Brian C.
Great product. I use it as body lotion. It's very soothing and moisturizing. It smells like aloe but not too strong. Especially in summer, sometimes lotion can feel greasy or sticky but this one gives cool and nice feeling. I even use it when I have minor rashes or sunburn (do not take this as medical advice). I may even try as face lotion once I finish my current one. I highly recommend this product. It's usually much cheaper in Korea.
Mandy L.
Brooklyn, NY
Natural Republic Aloe Vera Gel uploaded by Mandy L.
Good gel and very hydrating for the skin but it’s a little to watery for my liking. There’s a light scent to the product but nothing to much. It’s affordable and quite a versatile product.
Bethany W.
I love this stuff. I have super sensitive legs that always get razor burn no matter what, and this helps soothe them after shaving. I also sometimes use it to make hair gel. It’s super affordable and one tub lasts forever
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I actually really like this gel. The consistency is what you would expect, not too runny, and it has a mild scent that isn’t irritating at all. It has helped reduce inflammation if I ever had a bad reaction to a product or allergic reaction outside. I usually keep this handy.
Agatha C.
san francisco
Natural Republic Aloe Vera Gel uploaded by Agatha C.
Natural Republic Aloe Vera Gel uploaded by Agatha C.
Another essential product in my life. It calms my skin after shower and it just prepares your skin for thicker products. Everyday, I put on the aloe after shower, let it sits for a minute. Then I put on Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Essential Healing Lotion in the summer time and this thick thick Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream in the winter time (aka right now). #essential #wintertime #skincare #routine #aloevera
Sonya C.
Staten Island, NY
Natural Republic Aloe Vera Gel uploaded by Sonya C.
always repurchase! i buy in bulk!! cool texture, great cooling effect for irritated or itchy skin. i would definitely recommend! use code “B3TARY” on yesstyle to purchase :)))
Kristin R.
Fair Oaks, CA
This aloe Vera gel is great. I use it on my skin before my moisturizer. It’s awesome for healing chapped skin, or for alittle extra moisture. Sensitive skin approved
Bobo L.
Brooklyn
Natural Republic Aloe Vera Gel uploaded by Bobo L.
Purchased at: Amazon
This aloe vera is lightweight and hydrates your skin. I love the fresh and smooth texture and feeling of it. I use it after cleansing my face and its a great moisturizer. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,134 reviews
I started using this about a year ago and I have been hooked. I absolutely love the soothing feel of this gel. I mostly use it during the summertime. I apply it to my face as a extra layer of coolness and it keeps my skin so soft. I sometimes put it in the refrigerator as a added coolness if I'm going to be out in the sun. This is perfect for not only moisturizing but also for bug bites, dry skin and many other things. This aloe vera gel is must have!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...