BY NATURE REPUBLIC

Natural republic aloe. see more...

Natural Republic Aloe Vera Gel
  • "One of the must item in skincare routine. Soothing and also moisturizing my skin. Since i have sensitive skin, I've been liking this very much!! doesn't cause any breakout and the formula it self is light to my skin. recommend this to all skin type! " in 16 reviews
  • "My friend once used this and he has a lot pf problems on his face like it's red, acne prone and dry. When he started using this Aloe Gel, his skin started to glow and the redness reduced. I don't have a before and after photo of him but I swear he looks much better than before. This product is very natural and not harsh. I even bought one for myself " in 11 reviews
  • "This is a holygrail product, I must say. Everyone, especially those with dry skin should definitely try using this thing. It's the only product that helped me with my dryness and it doesn't break me out or anything. It's a must have!" in 11 reviews
brittany m.
Combes, TX
I have always wanted to try aloe since I have heard that it's good for your scars. Then I saw a commercial with EXO endorsing this brand and it so happened that it was their aloe product. I got it at Marshall's for $4.99 and have fallen in love with this product. It does have an alcohol scent to it but I'm used to it. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin like some people have said. I would advise not to use a lot because a little goes a really long way. If you do happen to use a lot your face will feel really wet slimy. It does have a little bit of a stickiness after it drys but it goes away after a few minutes.
Nayeli M.
This is a great product for all skin types. It has a cooling sensation and isn’t heavy or sticky. While it’s promoted as a face product, I spoke to the sales woman at Nature Republic and she said that this is great even for hair and nails and I have to agree. I’ve used this in my hair after washing my hair to help control my frizz and wavy hair as well as on my nails to help my cuticles. I personally use this product mostly in the summer after a long day outside as a face mask and over my body because of its cooling sensation. I recommend this but mostly during/for the summer Nature Republic -Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera Gel
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
My mother is so obsessed with this product she bought 3 big jars to split amongst my sister, herself and me. It's moisturizing and good for my sister's sensitive skin since it really doesn't seem to have much additives. Apparently you can use it in your hair too so I do that sometimes but I don't think it actually helps in my opinion so I'd just stick to using it for your skin. It's moisturizing and cooling, very light and non irritating
Val E.
Palm Beach
Where do I begin about this product? I just love this so much. Aloe has helped my skin with redness like after a clay mask or something. It's just an awesome and natural way to soothe your skin.🍃I usually stick mine in the fridge so when I apply it, it adds a cooling effect on my skin. ❄️ This has completely replaced a moisturizer in my routine. If I'm up to it, I would use this as a sleeping mask! I would wake up with SUPER smooth skin that had no flakes or dry patches. I highly recommend this product for people with ANY skin type. This product isn't heavy on the skin either (which I love) and the gel washes off really easily without any sticky residue. HIGHLY recommend!
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
I love the soothing hydrating slightly sticky texture of this moisturizer. I use it on my face daily. It sinks right in and leaves me feeling refreshed, not greasy like others have done in the past. I use this daily and love the extremely refreshing feeling of this!
Jazelle B.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this every day as a secondary step in my nighttime skincare routine. It really settles into my skin and can sometimes feel tacky if too much is used, which is why I use it before a thicker moisturizer. Definitely good for people with hydration issues.
Aizada Z.
Tampa,Fl
Didn't like that it is not hygienic tube.Keep your hands clean before using it.But it savior for skin.Face,hands or anything.Helps with sunburns,dry skin and pimples.Dont over apply let your skin to absorb it fully.Because if you do it is sticky mess
Shirley L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love it. It's super inexpensive for a big tub of product. This product is essential for everyday use. For burns or just for moisturizing because of aloe soothing ingredients. Super affordable, only con is that I wish it had a spatula or something bc it's super unhygienic to scoop into a big tub over time. I repurchase many times and buy in packs when I am in flushing queens. I recommend purchasing.
sophia t.
I used this product on my face daily for quite some time and I just recently ran out. It works great at moisturizing my skin daily and gives it a nice glass skin look. i would recommend this to others.
Elizabeth G.
My favorite night product! I apply this right before I go to bed. It works wonders on my skin! I use to have small ugly pimples and now I don’t. My skin is clearer. The gel smells very nice and it’s multipurpose. It’s worth the price!
Rashanae P.
Does it help with acne ?
Katie S.
I have heard hundreds of reviews about this its all over YouTube and every Korean skin care routine. What I'm wondering is if this is better than using their other lotion like products like the aqua max line?
samaa t.
New dumyat, Egypt
does it have a 220g package? i got one and i think it is fake plz help
Vero A.
Howard Beach , NY
Can someone confirm if this is an organic product?
Laura R.
Doral
lo que pasa es que tengo ace severo ya ha disminuido con el uso de antiboticos pero aun asi me siguen apareciendo grados y tengo muchas manchas y quiero saber si esto realmente funciona para el acne o manchas?