Natural Promise Fresh Dental Water Additive uploaded by Victoria A.Natural Promise Fresh Dental Water Additive uploaded by Vanessa G.Natural Promise Fresh Dental Water Additive uploaded by Tiffany T.

BY NATURAL PROMISE

Fresh dental water additive naturel promise's fresh dental water additive features natural ingredients that help clean teeth and freshen breath with no brushing required! Without proper dental care, 80% of dogs and 70% of cats show signs of periodontal (gum) disease by age three. Left untreated, oral disease can lead to tooth loss, pain and serious health conditions affecting the heart, kidney and lungs. Fresh dental water additive helps keep your pet's teeth clean and breath fresh for up to 12 hours! why other pet owners have chosen naturel promise. easy to use: one capeful mixed with your pets nomal drinking water. ...

Liz N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product has been a life saver! I have a Jack Russell Terrier who is about 8. He has had stinky breath for a while and I had been on the hunt for a product like this. You simply add a teaspoon to your pet's drinking water each time you supply your pet with fresh water. I began to notice a difference with him after a week. It drastically reduced the smell. The product is about $7 and I find it completely worth it. There is no hassle with having to put anything in your pet's mouth, like toothpaste or a mint. My pet has been drinking out of his water bowl like normal and has not had any side effects. We have been using this for about 2 months now. Highly recommend this.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We are on our second bottle so far and my dogs seem to like it in their water. This is supposed to promote healthier gums and claims to eliminate bad breath for up to 12 hours. Soooo I keep buying it for the oral health benefits since they don't mind drinking the water when I add this. I have two small to medium size dogs who use this fresh dental water additive neither have fresher breath since using it BUT it's not worst. Their breath will get worst day to day, so the product is doing something.
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Gum disease is one of the leading contributors to problems with a dog's health so I feel good about adding this to my dog's water! I found this at Target, and it was a pretty good price! It's clear and doesn't have a strong odor and my dog doesn't seem to mind it in her water at all. It hasn't upset her stomach and her bathroom habits have still been consistent. She didn't have particularly smelly breath to begin with so I don't notice a huge difference but I mainly love this product for preventative purposes.
Katya G.
Rio Grande City
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
well i haven’t tried that many products out there, but my pom is a little special.
Luckily he didn’t have to see it, and it didn’t look like medicine, and since it mixed into the water, he didn’t even notice it was in there! Drank it all up and momma here doesn’t have to worry about his smelly breath when he gives me kisses 😊
Deb B.
Frostburg, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So far I really like this and so do my pets. Easy to use and they don’t even notice it in their water. Good price and worth the money to not have to worry too much about my pups teeth. Definitely recommend
Elen A.
Gaston, SC
This really works. You add a capful to your dogs water and it keeps their breath smelling fresh. My dog has bad breath and this made her breath smell way better. I highly recommend to dog owners.
Tiffany T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Best stuff ever for my cat and dog! I had a cat for 8 years till he passed. He always had this in his water since he was around 4 and always had great feedback from his vets that his teeth were in such great and healthy shape. I now use it for my new cat and dog. I purchased this one for a great deal at Target.
Teresa  A.
Boynton Beach , FL
I bought this product 2 days ago I was unsure to get it due to my dog been pickie, long time ago I bought one similar and he would rather not drink water , anyways I gave it a try due to his bath looking teeth and starting to get bad breath .. I pour a cap full for each 16 oz and he hasn't noticed the difference I guess cause he drinking water like nothing ! Super excited that he approved it , now let's wait for the stinky breath to go away.. Lol I have it 5 stars cause it's a plus he even liked it :)
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
This is a greate product! I use it for my dogs and cats! I haven't been super great about brushing their teeth all the time, but the vet is still impressed with their oral health (thanks to this product!) it is super reasonably priced, and is the EXACT same product as the overpriced Tropiclean!
Claire L.
I like that this is an additive to her water so I don't have to pry her mouth open to try and brush her teeth or rinse her mouth out. She does seem to mind it at first- but becomes accustomed to it and finishes her water every time- I can definitely tell a difference in her breath!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Is this just for bad breath??
Lizeth G.
I'm very skeptical about trying this, is this a trusted brand ? Would you recommend it for small dogs like Chihuahuas ?
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
Where to buy this ?
Gia P.
New Orleans
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does the pet notice anything different with their water? I have a very picky dog...
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for puppies? My dog is 11 months old.  I brush her teeth weekly but want something easier.