Natural Promise Fresh Dental Water Additive uploaded by Tiffany T.Natural Promise Fresh Dental Water Additive uploaded by Vane G.

BY NATURAL PROMISE

Fresh dental water additive naturel promise's fresh dental water additive features natural ingredients that help clean teeth and freshen breath with no brushing required! Without proper dental care, 80% of dogs and 70% of cats show signs of periodontal (gum) disease by age three. Left untreated, oral disease can lead to tooth loss, pain and serious health conditions affecting the heart, kidney and lungs. Fresh dental water additive helps keep your pet's teeth clean and breath fresh for up to 12 hours! why other pet owners have chosen naturel promise. easy to use: one capeful mixed with your pets nomal drinking water. ...

Deb B.
Frostburg , MD
Pet Lover Expert
So far I really like this and so do my pets. Easy to use and they don’t even notice it in their water. Good price and worth the money to not have to worry too much about my pups teeth. Definitely recommend
Liz N.
Pet Lover Expert
This product has been a life saver! I have a Jack Russell Terrier who is about 8. He has had stinky breath for a while and I had been on the hunt for a product like this. You simply add a teaspoon to your pet's drinking water each time you supply your pet with fresh water. I began to notice a difference with him after a week. It drastically reduced the smell. The product is about $7 and I find it completely worth it. There is no hassle with having to put anything in your pet's mouth, like toothpaste or a mint. My pet has been drinking out of his water bowl like normal and has not had any side effects. We have been using this for about 2 months now. Highly recommend this.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Pet Lover Expert
We are on our second bottle so far and my dogs seem to like it in their water. This is supposed to promote healthier gums and claims to eliminate bad breath for up to 12 hours. Soooo I keep buying it for the oral health benefits since they don't mind drinking the water when I add this. I have two small to medium size dogs who use this fresh dental water additive neither have fresher breath since using it BUT it's not worst. Their breath will get worst day to day, so the product is doing something.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Pet Lover Expert
Gum disease is one of the leading contributors to problems with a dog's health so I feel good about adding this to my dog's water! I found this at Target, and it was a pretty good price! It's clear and doesn't have a strong odor and my dog doesn't seem to mind it in her water at all. It hasn't upset her stomach and her bathroom habits have still been consistent. She didn't have particularly smelly breath to begin with so I don't notice a huge difference but I mainly love this product for preventative purposes.
Erika R.
Sacramento, CA
I use this for my cats and dog. I love how you can mix it with there water and it doesn't change nothing. My dog or cats didn't notice it. It really helped my baby kitty.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
This is a greate product! I use it for my dogs and cats! I haven't been super great about brushing their teeth all the time, but the vet is still impressed with their oral health (thanks to this product!) it is super reasonably priced, and is the EXACT same product as the overpriced Tropiclean!
Claire L.
I like that this is an additive to her water so I don't have to pry her mouth open to try and brush her teeth or rinse her mouth out. She does seem to mind it at first- but becomes accustomed to it and finishes her water every time- I can definitely tell a difference in her breath!
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
Pet Lover Expert
Thai has been so helpful for our dogs tarter and bad breath. So easy to use, just put a capful in our dogs water.
Nelivette M.
My dogs love the taste I assume since they drink it like regular water but it doesn't help with them smelly breath that much
Tiffany T.
Pet Lover Expert
Best stuff ever for my cat and dog! I had a cat for 8 years till he passed. He always had this in his water since he was around 4 and always had great feedback from his vets that his teeth were in such great and healthy shape. I now use it for my new cat and dog. I purchased this one for a great deal at Target.
Lizeth G.
I'm very skeptical about trying this, is this a trusted brand ? Would you recommend it for small dogs like Chihuahuas ?
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert
Is this just for bad breath??
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
Where to buy this ?
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
Pet Lover Expert
Is this safe for puppies? My dog is 11 months old.  I brush her teeth weekly but want something easier.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Pet Lover Expert
Have you ever used this product for your dog?