Skin CareFacial SkincareNatural Pacific
- Phyto Niacin Whitenning Essence 50ml 50ml

NATURAL PACIFIC - Phyto Niacin Whitenning Essence 50ml 50ml

by Natural Pacific

Has anyone experienced irritation from this product?
Will this work on my redness and hyperpigmentation? And how long until you start seeing results?
Start your review of NATURAL PACIFIC - Phyto Niacin Whitenning Essence 50ml 50ml!
Cesar G.
Chino Hills, CA
NATURAL PACIFIC - Phyto Niacin Whitenning Essence 50ml 50ml uploaded by Cesar G.
NATURAL PACIFIC - Phyto Niacin Whitenning Essence 50ml 50ml the product was super hydrating and had a nice brightening effect. I don’t know if this has lightened the skin tone as much as others have mentioned.
Sheena B.
NATURAL PACIFIC - Phyto Niacin Whitenning Essence 50ml 50ml uploaded by Sheena B.
I'm suffering from dark spots due to previous breakout caused by hormonal imbalance. This product truly lighten my dark spots and gives a dewy/glass skin effect in the morning - I'm using it at night. The fact that it's the only product I use at night, I'd say that it lives for its claims. I already see the effect in just a span of 2 weeks - my dark spots are still there but lightened and it gives a healthy glow. However, it doesn't prevent future breakout from coming. I have sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin. This product didn't cause me breakout.
Vicky G.
hiratsuka
NATURAL PACIFIC - Phyto Niacin Whitenning Essence 50ml 50ml uploaded by Vicky G.
i started using this as my personal 14days challenge and as i do a video of it everyday for 14days i already see the result, and it really brighten my face and my dark spots acne marks really diminishes and not so visible now. i also love that its not oily in my face.NATURAL PACIFIC - Phyto Niacin Whitenning Essence 50ml 50ml i made the 14days challenge in my youtube channel MOMshie VixGutierrez.
Lili N.
Bruxelles
I upheld a k-beauty routine, and this product would give me little white pimples all over my face, around 3-5 overnight or overday. Not sure if the cause is its ingredient list, or the fact that my face had a niacinamide overdose of some sort, since 3 out of my 4 used products contain at least 1-2% of niacinamide, and Nacific's phyto niacin has 5% so it would end up triggerring the breakouts.
najwa K.
No 26, Jln SG 9/1, Taman Sri Gombak,
The Phyto Niacin Essence has a runny consistency, but Fresh herb serum is runnier. It doesnt leave a sticky feeling afterwards. I found Natural Pacific Niacin Whitening Essence quite impressive. It has a whole bunch of skin-loving ingredients, including brightening agents, antioxidants, and hydrating molecules. I noticed how this essence makes my skin look brighter and healthy everytime i use it.
Jennifer L.
cabuyao
Non-sticky and scent free essence. Smoothens and brightens skin. Price is okay as you can use the product for 3 months or so. Effective in its claims. Recommended for those looking for a non-sticky but does the job essence.
Gaby L.
del rio, TX
The first niacinamide treatment I use that actually makes a difference. I apply it during my nighttime skincare routine. Has no discernible scent, absorbs well into skin, no tacky or sticky finish. It gets rid of any hyperpigmentation and evens out my skin tone. Can't live without it now.
simone T.
oshawa, ON
Its summer and although I have a dark tan now using this at night and sunblock of at least 35 it’s keeping my skin looking even toned ! I’ve had hyperpigmentation in both sides of my face for years you can barely see it now
Ashylah M.
Dagupan City
Phyto Niacin helped my ance scar fades. It is super gentel in the skin. and it helps brighten my skin. The price is good. It has simple and nice packaging. I will repurchase again!
miss F.
MY
I have used this Whitening Essence for more than a month now and i can see my skin tone has been more even and it became more glowy. In terms of scars fading, it fade a little bit, not too noticeable tho. Maybe i will see the result after i finish the whole bottle.