BeautyHairHair ProductsBiotera
Natural Origin Protect Color Caring Shampoo

Natural Origin Protect Color Caring Shampoo

• According to Global ISO 16128 Standard, up to 97% natural origin means that plant and mineral derived materials and water, all of which undergo limited processing, comprise up to 97% of the Biotera Natural Origin formulas.
  • Gently restores the beauty, radiance and preserves color vibrancy** up to 6 weeks.
  • Free From SLS/SLES Sulfates*, Silicones, Parabens, Dyes and Gluten
  • *SLS/SLES Sulfates= Sodium Lauryl Sulfate/Sodium Laureth Sulfate
  • Enriched with protective blend of Coconut Milk & Grapeseed Extract
  • **Maintains color vibrancy on damaged hair after 18 shampoos
  • Vegan, Biodegradable formulas & 100% recyclable bottle**
  • ** Excludes Renew Leave-in Silky Milk Sprayer
  • 85% naturally-derived† ingredients

LOOK GOOD. LIVE WELL. Introducing Biotera Natural Origin PROTECT Collection: a new haircare system that helps deliver UP TO 6 WEEKS OF VIBRANT COLOR* with up to 96% naturally-derivedƚ ingredients--without the use of SLS/SLES sulfates**, silicones, parabens or dyes. So, you can preserve all your rich, healthy color with integrity, right down to the vegan, biodegradable formulas and 100% recyclable bottle***. Discover the next level of color protection with Biotera Natural Origin PROTECT.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natural Origin Protect Color Caring Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Lindsey R.
Alexander, AR
Natural Origin Protect Color Caring Shampoo uploaded by Lindsey R.
This color caring shampoo really cares for your hair! My color treated hair is now vibrant and full of life; no longer dull and dry. This product make my hair silky smooth and highly recommend to others!
Nicole C.
Annandale, VA
Natural Origin Protect Color Caring Shampoo uploaded by Nicole C.
Tried this out the other day and it did a great job cleaning my hair without irritating my sensitive scalp! The smell reminds me of walking into a hair salon, I love it! When I opened my box the smell walfted in my face and was very pleasant and alluring. I love that it's free from parabens, sulfates and dyes and is vegan 💗 After just one wash my hair felt very nourished and smelled wonderful. I will definitely repurchase because the vibrancy of the color of my hair looked so beautiful after only using it one time. It's very cheap and I definitely recommend. Recieved complimentary from Influenster to try 💗✨
Chelsea G.
Halifax, MA
Natural Origin Protect Color Caring Shampoo uploaded by Chelsea G.
Natural Origin Protect Color Caring Shampoo The smell is so lovely, the packaging cute in my shower, and the products are vegan and sulfate free! I wrongly assumed that the sulfate free meant no bubbles but the shampoo works into a nice luxurious frothy mask before rinsing. I have a reoccurring issue with product buildup in my hair and I’ve been using biotera for weeks now without any issues. My hair feels squeaky clean after the shower and I can go longer between shampoos! I love the natural ingredients and lack of gross chemicals. I also love that the bottle is 100% recyclable. I will definitely purchase again. I use the shampoo in conjunction with the color caring conditioner. I received this shampoo complimentary for testing purposes.
Maddisen V.
Aurora, IL
Natural Origin Protect Color Caring Shampoo uploaded by Maddisen V.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I love this shampoo. It really helped to keep my blue hair color in. It also helped to bring out my natural waviness
Jenna P.
Las Vegas, NV
Same as the conditioner! Pros: price, amount of product for price, packaging that makes it easy to flip when you’re down the the last drop, mostly natural ingredients, held my color. Cons: SMELL. The smell was terrible for me (kind of like cinnamon mixed with men’s cologne), very harsh on my hair and left it feeling extremely coarse. Not for me. The shampoo was probably my least favorite out of the three.
Elizabeth H.
Owasso, OK
Again, I received this for free from influenster and it really is such a great line of products! I highly recommend giving them a try because they are priced so well and works just like salon quality!
Katelyn G.
Lisbon, OH
This shampoo is great gentle and still effective, perfect for color treated hair. I personally have blonde hair so I go back and forth with this and blue shampoo.
Leticia  P.
Scarsdale, NY
I’m using this product for more than a week and my hair is super clean and healthy, I have thin hair and most shampoos tangled when cleaning and end up breaking many strands when combin and this shampoo is the perfect match for me
LATISHA S.
New Bedford, MA
I like the smell of this shampoo. It kept my color bright and didn’t strip it. My hair was soft after drying and had a great sheen. I no longer use it because I don’t dye my hair anymore, but I definitely recommend.
Nicole B.
Dracut, MA
I really like the smell of this shampoo. I really only use it right after coloring my hair because I think it is more gentle. It doesn’t foam up as much as a normal shampoo but I think it gets my hair just as clean. I definitely recommend this for people who frequently color their hair.

Looking for your answer?