BeautyHairHair ProductsBiotera
Natural Origin Protect Color Caring Conditioner

Natural Origin Protect Color Caring Conditioner

• According to Global ISO 16128 Standard, up to 97% natural origin means that plant and mineral derived materials and water, all of which undergo limited processing, comprise up to 97% of the Biotera Natural Origin formulas.
  • Gently restores the beauty, radiance and preserves color vibrancy** up to 6 weeks.
  • Free From SLS/SLES Sulfates*, Silicones, Parabens, Dyes and Gluten
  • *SLS/SLES Sulfates= Sodium Lauryl Sulfate/Sodium Laureth Sulfate
  • Enriched with protective blend of Coconut Milk & Grapeseed Extract
  • **Maintains color vibrancy on damaged hair after 18 shampoos
  • Vegan, biodegradable formulas & 100% recyclable bottle**
  • ** Excludes Renew Leave-in Silky Milk Sprayer
  • According to the ISO Standard 16128.
  • 96% naturally-derived† ingredients

LOOK GOOD. LIVE WELL. Introducing Biotera Natural Origin PROTECT Collection: a new haircare system that helps deliver UP TO 6 WEEKS OF VIBRANT COLOR* with up to 96% naturally-derivedƚ ingredients--without the use of SLS/SLES sulfates**, silicones, parabens or dyes. So, you can preserve all your rich, healthy color with integrity, right down to the vegan, biodegradable formulas and 100% recyclable bottle***. Discover the next level of color protection with Biotera Natural Origin PROTECT.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natural Origin Protect Color Caring Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Chelsea G.
Halifax, MA
Natural Origin Protect Color Caring Conditioner uploaded by Chelsea G.
I use this conditioner in conjunction with the color protect shampoo, and together they have transformed my hair! As someone who always deals with product buildup, this conditioner doesn’t weigh down my thick broken hair. Yet it still seems to seal my ends and leave me with shinier, easier to style, hair. I love the smell, the packaging, and the ingredients. I strive to keep all of my beauty as clean as possible, so I love the vegan all natural ingredients. I also love that the bottle is 100% recyclable! I received this conditioner complimentary for testing purposes for my honest review. Natural Origin Protect Color Caring Conditioner
safaa M.
Damanhour
Natural Origin Protect Color Caring Conditioner uploaded by safaa M.
Tried this for the first time the other day and so far so good! love that its free from sulfates parabens and dyes and it did a great job nourishing my hair! I had never tried this brand before but will definitely check out more products from them now. My hair was left silky, shiny, soft and felt really moisturized. Love the smell! When I opened my box this delicious hair salon- like scent wafted in my face and actually made my whole room smell good for a few hours! What's great about it is I noticed a big difference in the vibrancy of   I hope to get it from influenster
Maddisen V.
Aurora, IL
Natural Origin Protect Color Caring Conditioner uploaded by Maddisen V.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I love this conditioner. It really helped to keep my blue hair color in. It also helped to bring out my natural waviness. I leave it in for around 5 minutes and it works great
Jenna P.
Las Vegas, NV
Meh. I’ll keep this short simple! Pros: price, amount of product for price, packaging that makes it easy to flip when you’re down the the last drop, mostly natural ingredients, held my color. Cons: SMELL. The smell was terrible for me (kind of like cinnamon mixed with men’s cologne), very harsh on my hair and left it feeling extremely coarse. Not for me.
Nicole B.
Dracut, MA
I like the smell of this conditioner. But I find that it doesn’t leave my hair as soft or as detangled as some of the other conditioners I’ve used in the past. I think this is a good conditioner but it is not the best for my hair type.
caitlyn S.
Baltimore, MD
It was decent. I’m not going to switch my current products for this one. I love bioterra. I was super excited to try this but the other bioterra shampoos and conditioners are better than this one.
Stacy S.
Rochester, NY
This conditioner doesn’t get out the knots from color treated hair. Smells good and is light so it doesn’t weigh my hair down
Elizabeth H.
Owasso, OK
I got this conditioner complimentary from Influenster but I’m hooked! It smells like salon conditioner and makes my hair so silky soft! I highly recommend! One bottle has lasted my several months already and it’s priced great!
Katelyn G.
Lisbon, OH
Biotera is a great line in general and this product does not disappoint! I’m always afraid of my colored hair loosing its luster but it doesn’t! Great product line.
Maida S.
Skokie, IL
I Love this product! I got it from Influenster for review and fell in love with it! It is safe for color treated hair. I naturally have very thick, curly hair and after using this product it made my hair feel soft and silky. I would highly recommend this with the shampoo

Looking for your answer?