BY TURAL MAX

Skinny Fast + Hunger Rescue is a delicious chocolate whey protein shake and diet plan, that are designed to helpyou improve lean muscle mass and achieve optimal energy levels, while providing a yummy rescue from the rigors of dieting! The natural dark and milk chocolate flavors with just a hint of natural vanilla will delight you, as you savor your shake guilt-free! And dont be fooed by the rich chocolate taste. This shake packs a serious nutritional punch! Skinny Fast + Hunger Rescue Provides:16 g Protein from Whey and Calcium Caseinate. Lean Muscle Mass support from L-Leucine. Fat Metabolizing support from Calcium Phosphate and Raspberry Ketones. EFAs from Chia, Hemp and Flax. Fiber from Chicory Inulin, Chia, Hemp, Flax and Acacia. Energy support from L-Carnitine and Green Tea Extract. Satiety support from Chromium Arginate, Calcium Caseinate, Fructooligosaccharides, Chia, Hemp and Flax. Hunger Rescue! The incredible rich chocolate flavor will help you forget all about your past dieting challenges and give you the will power to keep going! *Skinny Fast + Hunger Rescue Diet Plan: Skinny Fast + Hunger Rescue supplement, when used in conjunction with this plan, is intended to support a healthy weight management program. Follow these guidelines for weight management success: Eat Less Food, More Often: Five or six small meals a day will help you boost metabolism. The in-between meals are a perfect time for enjoying a Skinny Fast + Hunger Rescue shake! Control Portions: Divide your plate at mealtime so that 1/2 is filled with veggies or salad (use dressing sparringly), 1/4 with a lean protein and the last 1/4 a healthy starch. Eat slowly to give your body time to register that it's satisfied. Plan Ahead: Foo see more...

Liz W.
I don't know if I like these. They did not fill me up, and their taste was only okay. I was hungry afterwards, but I'm not sure if that is because I just started drinking them.
Rachel R.
This tasted really horrible to me. It was chalky and chocolate was the last thing it tasted like. I did not like this at all.
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
It does not taste its best and makes you hungry every little bit. I will not recommend. Sorry.
Emily A.
Glenside, PA
I have tried these a few times through a friend. I'm not quite fond of the taste but it does fill me up.
SHREYA G.
dehradun, uttrakhand
I hate anything which is for deiting purposes because since they are low on calories and sugar they taste horrible and so does this... i would not recommend this to anyone
Breighana J.
Summerville, SC
This looks so good I haven't tried it but I would definitely give this a good try . . . . .any add for being fit is worth it
Dezarai F.
The protein used in this product is most likely just egg , and terrible fillers to make you "feel full" this product is a total thumbs down
Emma R.
Does this work?
Christina C.
How is this as far as flavor goes?