Natural Magic Odor Absorbing G Misc. uploaded by Jeannine L.Natural Magic Odor Absorbing G Misc. uploaded by Jeannine L.

BY NATURAL MAGIC

Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert
Really love these odor eliminating scented beads. They're super fragrant and make any smaller room smell simply divine! The only thing i dislike is that the coverage isnt great, meaning the scent doesnt linger far, which is why i like using these in smaller areas & rooms in your home like bathrooms, closets, laundry rooms, etc. I have tried a few different scents from this brand and really enjoyed all of them, but my absolute favorite would definitely be the Apple Cinnamon- Hands down! They are soooo cheap and last over 90 days (in my experience)! With time the beads gradually shrink. Worth buying! I would recommend to others 100%
Sarah B.
N Bellmore, NY
These are pretty cheap and I love putting them around my house. My grandma had a van and we would put one in the back and it would last for months
Lulu B.
This really do work.. And they are very inexpensive .. Love having them around the house
Courtney S.
Fort myers, FL
I put these in all of my bathrooms, all of my guests always ask what I clean with and I tell them that it's not cleaning it's these deodorizers.