Natural Magic Odor Absorbing G Misc. uploaded by Jeannine L.Natural Magic Odor Absorbing G Misc. uploaded by Jeannine L.

BY NATURAL MAGIC

Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Really love these odor eliminating scented beads. They're super fragrant and make any smaller room smell simply divine! The only thing i dislike is that the coverage isnt great, meaning the scent doesnt linger far, which is why i like using these in smaller areas & rooms in your home like bathrooms, closets, laundry rooms, etc. I have tried a few different scents from this brand and really enjoyed all of them, but my absolute favorite would definitely be the Apple Cinnamon- Hands down! They are soooo cheap and last over 90 days (in my experience)! With time the beads gradually shrink. Worth buying! I would recommend to others 100%
Sarah B.
N Bellmore, NY
These are pretty cheap and I love putting them around my house. My grandma had a van and we would put one in the back and it would last for months
Courtney S.
Fort myers, FL
I put these in all of my bathrooms, all of my guests always ask what I clean with and I tell them that it's not cleaning it's these deodorizers.
Lulu B.
This really do work.. And they are very inexpensive .. Love having them around the house