Natural Light Beer uploaded by Alicia G.Natural Light Beer uploaded by Kendra S.

BY NATURAL LIGHT

Natural light beer cans 12 oz, 24 pk see more...

• Does anybody else get headaches while drinking this beer?4 Answers
  • Do you get a hang over when you drink this? 5 Answers
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
Yuck! How do people drink this stuff!? My aunt offered me one so I accepted. Big frickin mistake. It tastes like piss water and has almost no flavoring to it. I will never drink that crap again. Unless I'm so drunk already that I don't even care!
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
Review for: Beer more...
This beer is not bad tasting to be as cheap as it is. This is a great alternative to bud light and much cheaper. This has a great flavor and is nice to sip on on a hot summer day especially when it’s ice cold in a frosty mug. I have also used this in cheese fondue- it gives it and excellent flavor!
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My husband loves this beer. He started drinking it when his normal brand got expensive. For a 30 pack you pay $13 something at Walmart. Plus some boxes have a bonus 3
Corbin H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the best beer for college students. First off it is very cost efficient. Second off the alcohol content is perfect for me. A case of these lasts me a long time. Great flavor as well because it’s like drinking water. Natty is the real G.
Katie H.
Covington, KY
When you finish your first beer, you will have the uncontrollable urge to rip the sleeves off of your t shirt. After you do that and finish your second beer, you will suddenly start challenging everyone within sight to a round of beer pong, enthusiastically stating that they have to play by "house rules." After about six of these, crappy country music will finally start to sound good, and you will begin to insist that you know how to play the guitar. God forbid that there be a guitar around, or you will possibly start to play "wonderwall" poorly for all to (not) enjoy. You will maintain that you buy natty light because "beer is beer and this is cheap!" But in reality, you are actually just cheap. Only drink this if someone is giving it to you for free. If you want to buy cheap beer, at least buy Bud or Coors, this stuff is water.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The taste definitely fits the price with this one! It’s cheap and tastes horrible. This was the beer we bought when we were young and broke and just wanted to get drunk. It’s what I call the beer pong beer. Definitely not for me!
Emily C.
My boyfriends favorite beer , this is beer is bought every week .. He switched from another beer to natural light , even named his dog after this beer .. I also enjoy this beer ..
mercedes m.
Glendale, Arizona
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer was a big no no for me i didnt like the taste at all ! Watery strong taste i guess the good in this beer is that its very very cheap and it will get you drunk
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I used to drink this when I was 20, and didn't know any better. I just knew that it was a cheap light beer. I was at a horror convention recently, and the folks presenting the low-budget flick were giving out cans of Natty to the crowd in that 100-seat room. I raised my hand, and was tossed a can of NL. Upon cracking it, I remembered why I switched to decent & craft beer. That stuff tasted like water with a tiny smidgen of beer flavor. If you're just looking to get drunk, that's your beer. If you actually want to TASTE it.....look elsewhere......
Alicia G.
Henagar, AL
Who hasn't drank this beer? I think I have purchased more of this beer than any. I think everyone starts off drinking this beer. It's cheap for a case I think I paid $16. Great for party games. I believe if you haven't drank this beer you can't appreciate others. Natty is always there for you when your low on cash but wanna have a good time!
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Do you get a hang over when you drink this?
K D.
Detroit, Michigan - MI
Does anybody else get headaches while drinking this beer?