Natural Light Beer uploaded by Alicia G.Natural Light Beer uploaded by Kendra S.
17 colors available

BY NATURAL LIGHT

Natural light beer cans 12 oz, 24 pk see more...

• Does anybody else get headaches while drinking this beer?4 Answers
  • Do you get a hang over when you drink this? 5 Answers
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I used to drink this when I was 20, and didn't know any better. I just knew that it was a cheap light beer. I was at a horror convention recently, and the folks presenting the low-budget flick were giving out cans of Natty to the crowd in that 100-seat room. I raised my hand, and was tossed a can of NL. Upon cracking it, I remembered why I switched to decent & craft beer. That stuff tasted like water with a tiny smidgen of beer flavor. If you're just looking to get drunk, that's your beer. If you actually want to TASTE it.....look elsewhere......
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Oh NATI Light....this used to be my go-to-beer in college, before I branched out to other beers. I will say that I will still drink this beer for a fun night of beer games because it has a very light taste, does not make you bloated, and is cheap for a 24pk. However, in my wiser years, I have ventured to much more full bodied beers and now know why this beer is a college beer - I think everyone goes through this phase :)
Angelique H.
Angelique H.
Scottsboro, AL
I personally don't like this but my husband loves it. It is pretty affordable depending on how much you want to drink. The packaging all depends on how you buy it. I believe it is a good value as long as you like beer. My husband buys it all the time for our parties and get togethers.
Kortney K.
Kortney K.
Perry, OH
I have two words for this stuff... piss water. But I actually like this piss water. Its like $15 for a 30 rack. We used to buy racks of this stuff for college frat parties my friends and I attended. It was perfect because if it got stolen no one was really upset about it.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Manchester, NH
This beer is definitely for the person "penny pinching"! In New Hampshire, a 22 Oz Can only costs 95 Cents. I guess that really can't be beat on the price, however, last time I drank this, the after-taste lingered so long that I could taste it still the next morning!
William S.
William S.
Independence, MO
People seem to have a problem with Natural Light. I personally love it! It has been a part of my celebrations for years. When I turned 21, I celebrated drinking with Natty Light. Its crisp, smooth and nice and cheep, perfect for drinking with friends!
ashley p.
ashley p.
Winchester, VA
If you're drinking this, you're probably a freshman boy attending your first fraternity party. It's gross, but people drink it because it's cheap, when really its just nasty piss water
Blake M.
Blake M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
best cheap beer out there. tastes like water and is more for getting drunk than for enjoyment. great for buying in bulk for events and is great for use in drinking games.
Michele M.
Michele M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nattie Light is only good for the kids in college who can't afford better or who use it for pong. As far as actual taste goes... blah!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Columbia, MO
No flavor, tastes like soapy water. Only thing it's good for is beer pong at frat parties. It's a cheap beer meant for college kids.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Do you get a hang over when you drink this?
K D.
K D.
Detroit, Michigan - MI
Does anybody else get headaches while drinking this beer?