Natural Life Pet Products Natural Life BG16182 Natural Life Lamb & Rice - 12x13.2OZ

BY NATURAL LIFE PET PRODUCTS

Natural Life Lamb Protein & Rice Dog Food is specially formulated for dogs sensitive to allergies from poultry wheat corn and dairy. Made with quality lamb protein and rice this Lamaderm Dog Food will help keep your dog healthy without sacrificing the nutrients of a regular dog food diet. This bag of Natural Lamb and Rice Dog Food also helps to improve your dogs skin and fur. see more...

• Once we figured out that my sister's dog was allergic to chicken ...2 Answers
Deja S.
Deja S.
Anderson, CA
This product is an excellent wet dog food. My American Bulldog Karma loves it and eats it without even thinking twice. Now if only she had them she could open as many cans as she wanted I would be in big trouble
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Somerset, KY
Im always so scared about what i feed my babies! This stuff is great quality so i don't feel bad about it
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Huntsville, TX
This is a great box store choice. The ingredient list is very good my dogs love it.
Marguritte T.
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS
This is a great option for pets that have allergies, and it has good quality ingredients.
Lexi K.
Lexi K.
It's hard picking a good brand when you are at a grocery store. I noticed this brand at our local grocery and after doing research and looking at the ingredients, it was the best I found for the price. My dog has allergies so I have to be a bit picky. I like how it is grain free and formulated for dogs with allergies. He just began eating it this past week and so far so good. I'll update later!
Appleton, WI
I meant to put my review in this section, not the question section, so my opinion is actually below in the question section.
Appleton, WI
Once we figured out that my sister's dog was allergic to chicken and corn, the veterinarian recommended this food to them. Ever since Roscoe has been eating this food, he's been very healthy and his coat is beautiful and shiny!