BY NATURAL KINGDOM

100% Natural Flavors. No artificial color, flavor or sweetener. No milk, preservatives, gluten, wheat or yeast. Kosher-certified Contains B complex vitamins that support your child s teeth, bones, skin, gastrointestinal system, and overall cellular health.*  Vitamin A helps support your child s healthy vision and immune systems.*  Contains folic acid which is found in orange juice, beans, liver, and fortified grains.  Vitamins B6 and B12 support heart health.*  Antioxidants C and E help protect cells against free radical damage.* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intende. see more...

• How chewy are these gummies?. We tried a different brand ...2 Answers
  • Are these worth it? I'm thinking about buying it for my n...4 Answers
  • What is the age appropriate dosage 38th this product? As ...3 Answers
Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
These are great vitamins for little ones! My daughter reminds me to give her one everyday because she loves the taste. They are so cute wand seem to be working great too. I would recommend these to anyone with children looking to give them vitamins.
Kayla M.
Carbon Hill, OH
These vitamin gummies are great! They taste fruity just like regular gummy bears. The kids love them and I myself as an adult love these! I would recommend this product and repurchase.
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
I love these gummies! They taste better than any other I've tried. I take two since I'm an adult, but it's worth buying these online. I get them from drugstore.com!
Ruby D.
Love this product my brother thinks it's candy and easily takes it haven't had any bad reaction to them.
Brooke C.
Love theses multi gummies!! My kids will actually eat them for once! Luv em
Jordan V.
Are these worth it? I'm thinking about buying it for my nephew
Telisha F.
Paragould, AR
What is the age appropriate dosage 38th this product? As in, can a 1 year old or toddler take these vitamens?
April L.
Brantford
How chewy are these gummies?. We tried a different brand and it was rock hard