by Natural Immunog

Sovereign Silver is the #1 selling silver supplement in North America for Immune Support, trusted by millions for unprecedented quality, efficacy and safety. Sovereign Silver is vegan. It is also allergen, gluten and GMO free. START POSITIVE: Sovereign Silver contains 98% positively charge silver. If silver is not positively charged, it doesn't work well. Most colloidal silver products contain at best 10% charged silver, rendering them signifacantly less powerful. SIZE MATTERS: The smaller the particle size, the easier it is for the body to absorb and eliminate. Sovereign Silver features an unprecedented particle size of 0.8 nm0.0008 microns, verified by 3rd party. No other silver can prove the same. BE SAFE: Our tiny particle size yields greater surface area, making our 10 ppm product more effective than competing brands of much higher ppm. Taken 7 times a day for 70 years, Sovereign Silver still falls below the EPA's RfD for silver. EMBRACE PURITY: Sovereign Silver has only two ingredients: 99.999% pure si

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natural Immunog Sovereign Silver Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol for Immune Support - 10 ppm, 16oz (473mL) - Economy Size!
3 years ago
Natural Immunog Sovereign Silver Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol for Immune Support - 10 ppm, 16oz (473mL) - Economy Size uploaded by Vanessa C.
Every family need this in the health cabinet!!!! My son woke up with what seemed like pink eye; I merely put 1 drop of silver in his eye and within minutes the whites of his eyes were visible... it's good to ingest or place in the skin for healing or immune building and is great for overall!!! So glad I discovered this wonder immune support supplement... will be a go to for my family!
a year agoCartersville, GA
This product is incredible and the real deal!! Sovereign silver has active ingredients that fight off viruses, it’s anti fungal, anti bacterial and anti viral. I use this when I start to feel a cold coming on and it seriously fights whatever I’m about to get. They have used silver for healing years and years ago!!!!!! I’ve even used this to right off a UTI. I will never let this product go and will always have a bottle in my fridge. Little pricey but worth every penny. Great if you need a immune booster if you find yourself getting sick more often times than others.
a year agoEllsworth, ME
This product has been a life saver for many people that I know.  I have enjoyed using it myself.  It's worth the price and a bottle lasts a very long time. It can be effective for so many health issues and even used on pets.  The benefits are amazing and it has replaced a lot of other products.
6 months agoBelton, TX
The best silver out there. Eye infections ear infections cuts bruises scrapes apply 2 drops and watch the healing begin
a year agoPidhaitsi
This thing is perfect! Started using it as my doctor's recipe three years ago and still practice it for a month then a month of a break. Don't get sick at all even while hanging out on the coldest winter wearing the bathrobe