Natural Ice Beer uploaded by Reba P.Natural Ice Beer uploaded by Michelle C.

BY NATURAL ICE

Ice brewed for a naturally smooth taste see more...

Natural Ice Beer
  • "Honestly, it is a good beer to drink when you are going to be drinking a lot." in 2 reviews
  • "I don't mind this beer it wouldn't be my first choice but for the price you can't beat it" in 1 review
  • "I prefer bud light but when the pocker book is empty, this will do." in 1 review
  • "You never go wrong with Natty beer." in 1 review
Jessica B.
Fort Myers, FL
I really like the taste of Natural Ice beer. I appreciate the low price and high alcohol content. I have been drinking Natural Ice for 8 years now and it is one of the two beer brands I enjoy drinking. I would recommend to all my friends, and I do recommend.
Hannah M.
Costa Mesa , CA
Review for: Beer 12 - 12 fl oz cans more...
This beer is mostly water. It literally tastes like almost nothing. Just awful beer. This stuff just screams broke college student who knows nothing about beer. I wouldn’t even drink it if someone gave it to me for free.
April H.
Pittsburg, KS
As a teenager, this was always the cheapest beer, and got the job done. At the time, I didn't care what it tasted like and after drinking it for a couple years, I thought it just tasted like water. Well, I revisited it a few months ago, drinking it just a little warm and I surprisingly loved it. When it is ice cold, it doesn't taste enough like drinking beer and when it gets too warm, it gets skunky, but at the correct temperature, it goes down very smooth.
Megan B.
Put down the Natty Light. Walk away. Only allow yourself to return to the liquor store when you are ready buy a beer that doesn't announce to the world that you either 1. Are in a fraternity that's too cheap to buy Bud Light or 2. Hate yourself. While Natty Light was served on some of the best college nights of my life, it was also thrown up in some of the most disgusting bathrooms I've ever been to in my life, which is pretty much the typical life cycle of a can of this beer.
Ashley O.
Frankton, IN
Natural Ice Beer is some of the best and cheapest Beer around and I would highly recommend this to anyone as it doesn't have a bad taste and you get more for your money then any other beer! This is perfect for the BBQ's where people have forgot their beer or drinks and you can offer this to them so they have something to drink as well.
Kaitlyn C.
Huntington, WV
I will always have a soft spot in my heart for Natty Light and Natty Ice. In fact, my boyfriends dog is even named Natty! I am not sure what it is about this beer, but it just goes down smoothly. Honestly, it is a good beer to drink when you are going to be drinking a lot. It is certainly not a beer to just sip and enjoy.
Julia S.
Natural ice is the type of beer you use to play drinking games with, like beer pong. Its super, super cheap and its not heavy at all so it goes down easy. It does give you a slight hangover but there are ways to prevent that hangover. All and all its a great beer.
MaryAnn F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This stuff is nasty, but it gets the job done. In college, my husband's fraternity banned all ice beers from parties because of the alcohol content. That's how you know it's the primary ingredient in a long, long walk of shame. When ice beer is outlawed, only outlaws drink ice beer.
Jacqueline L.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is the worst beer on the planet, or at least in the United States. The only time I've had this beer was in college. It's the cheapest to get in a keg so pretty affordable for a college student. Still...disgusting. Tastes like dirty water.
Halie J.
Of course this is a very cheap beer, so you can't expect it to be the best. If you're trying to spend as little as possible on beer and want a quick, cheap buzz, go for it. But it is a cheap beer and you get what you pay for. Be warned.
Teresa L.
What is the alcohol level in #Natural Ice Beer ?????
Brooke H.
Anyone cook with it?
Sherie S.
Louisa, KY
What is the alcohol content of this stuff?