BY NATURAL ICE

Ice brewed for a naturally smooth taste see more...

Natural Ice Beer
  • "Honestly, it is a good beer to drink when you are going to be drinking a lot." in 2 reviews
  • "You never go wrong with Natty beer." in 1 review
  • "I don't mind this beer it wouldn't be my first choice but for the price you can't beat it" in 1 review
  • "I prefer bud light but when the pocker book is empty, this will do." in 1 review
Ashley O.
Frankton, IN
Natural Ice Beer is some of the best and cheapest Beer around and I would highly recommend this to anyone as it doesn't have a bad taste and you get more for your money then any other beer! This is perfect for the BBQ's where people have forgot their beer or drinks and you can offer this to them so they have something to drink as well.
Alexandria M.
Janesville, WI
I don't mind regular natty or natty light, but somehow they managed to make a less than amazing beer even worse. I had one and I couldn't finish the can. I would save your money and look for a different option for beer.
Sarah C.
New Albany, IN
This may be good if you're a poor college student and can't afford anything better (I've been there) but otherwise do yourself a favor and find something else!!
Kate C.
Verona, NJ
Cheap, inexpensive tasting, water downed beer! Was the drink of choice in college and one I hope to never have to drink again.
samantha m.
Honestly it's an okay beer to drink when you're broke and want to get drunk
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
This tastes like water. Might as well not drink at all. Yucky yuck yuck !!!
MaryAnn F.
This stuff is nasty, but it gets the job done. In college, my husband's fraternity banned all ice beers from parties because of the alcohol content. That's how you know it's the primary ingredient in a long, long walk of shame. When ice beer is outlawed, only outlaws drink ice beer.
April H.
As a teenager, this was always the cheapest beer, and got the job done. At the time, I didn't care what it tasted like and after drinking it for a couple years, I thought it just tasted like water. Well, I revisited it a few months ago, drinking it just a little warm and I surprisingly loved it. When it is ice cold, it doesn't taste enough like drinking beer and when it gets too warm, it gets skunky, but at the correct temperature, it goes down very smooth.
Katie T.
Westminster, MD
Typical college beer. Ask for it in a pitcher at the bar (it will be the cheapest). Nothing fancy, just a standard pale ale. Always consistent so it does not disappoint in that way. Many would buy this again.
Megan B.
Put down the Natty Light. Walk away. Only allow yourself to return to the liquor store when you are ready buy a beer that doesn't announce to the world that you either 1. Are in a fraternity that's too cheap to buy Bud Light or 2. Hate yourself. While Natty Light was served on some of the best college nights of my life, it was also thrown up in some of the most disgusting bathrooms I've ever been to in my life, which is pretty much the typical life cycle of a can of this beer.
Teresa L.
What is the alcohol level in #Natural Ice Beer ?????
Brooke H.
Anyone cook with it?
Sherie S.
Louisa, KY
What is the alcohol content of this stuff?