BY NONE

1 Year, 10 issues - Natural History Magazine takes a broad look at ecosystems, animals, and human society, delving into the past and scanning the future of the environment, geography, and geology. Written so that young and old, educated professional and layperson alike can understand the intricacies of the natural world, the magazine explores all types of life on our planet--past and present--and studies how human beings affect animals and one another. see more...

Elvia F.
Pennsauken , Nj
Rebistas como estas son muy nesesarias, tienen fotos increíblemente hermosas hablan de la historia de la naturaleza y no sobre eso si no también de esos animales salvajes que tanto tememos. Es bueno informarse más aya de la televisión.
Rosmary M.
Me encanta conocer la vida salvaje más allá de la televisión. Aunque para eso también me gusta leer sobre cada especie animal y si incluye fotos de naturistas en vida salvaje mucho más para enamorarme.
Dani R.
Very informative and amazing photography. I'd recommend this magazine to anyone interested in nature, cultures and history.
Jessica J.
Portland, TN
I love Natural History! The pictures are fascinating and beautiful and the information is extremely interesting! I love things like this.
Jacob R.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the photos in this magazine. And I've learned way more than I thought I would!
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
I can't express how much I have learned from this magazine!!! I can't get enough of it. Amazing articles and some wonderful photography!!
Kelly K.
This magazine was awesome!!! Natural History is a hit with my 6 year old son as well as his dad! They both love animals!
Gwendolyn W.
These magazines always have the prettiest pictures inside and I really do love to see beautiful pictures of nature.
Danelisse C.
It is really a great magazine with a lot of articles that you will always want to read and learn about! I'm in love!!!! :) thumbs up!
Francheska N.
Humacao
this is the type of magazine that the people I relate read. This is such a good informative and smart read. you always learn something.