Natural Grooming by Herban Cowboy Men's Natural Deodorant uploaded by Heather U.Natural Grooming by Herban Cowboy Men's Natural Deodorant uploaded by Lang H.
3 colors available

BY NATURAL GROOMING BY HERBAN COWBOY

A manly man's body should be free of harsh, sissy chemicals. BEHOLD: a manly natural deodorant that actually works! Long lasting protection without the harsh synthetics.  Dusk scent.  Free of dyes, alcohol and aluminum. Contains no aluminum, alcohol or artificial colors. Vegan. Cruelty-Free. Sweatshop-Free. Packaging rendered from Recycled Plastic. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Coley U.
Coley U.
Auburn, WA
This deodorant smalls sooooooo fricken good. I bought it on sale at Fred Meyer for my boyfriend. He said the consistency is pretty slick (versus dry) and the deodorant itself works well.
Heather U.
Heather U.
Colfax , NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I buy this for my husband so he doesn't have harsh chemicals under his arms. Smells nice. It keeps him dry. I bought mine at Fresh Market. A little more expensive than the big name deodorants but safer.
Lang H.
Lang H.
Dorchester, MA
I've used the "Wildfire" and "Forest" scents, and really enjoyed both. Wildfire is spicy, with a delicious smoky touch that translates as (good, sexy) muskiness. Forest is also spicy, with a freshness that has a hint of pine. I love that they mingle with and enhance whatever your natural You smell is rather than blasting it away with a chemically "sporty" scent. It goes on more like a gel than a powder.

I used to use Old Spice's original scent but it started causing an under-arm rash. Then I went to Dove for Men's Clean Scent (I think- the light blue one), until irritation started again. I went to a local naturals store and sniffed Every. Single. Deodorant. Wildfire by Herban Cowboy was the winner. Next time I went back there wasn't any so I went with Forest, and it's really grown on me. Wildfire might be my slight preference because it blends more intimately with my natural scent, but I love them both.

And no more underarm irritation since!
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
My husband uses this and I love it! It works well (even stands up to his tough workouts) and it smells good, too! We usually buy it on Amazon, and though it's more expensive than your typical brands, I prefer to buy natural, vegan items and am willing to spend a bit more.
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
I love the smell and feel of this deodorant, it smells lightly like a campfire, and in a good way. It is, no lie, 100% natural, and it works fairly well for day to day use, just not for sports or activities where you sweat a lot. Overall, very nice.