Natural for Her by Herban Cowboy Deodorant uploaded by Silvergoddess F.Natural for Her by Herban Cowboy Deodorant uploaded by Anai M.

BY NATURAL FOR HER BY HERBAN COWBOY

NEW! Contains No Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum, Alcohol, or Triclosan Maximum Protection 100% Vegan ; see more...

• Does this deodorant really work? I was told conventional ...1 Answers
  • What does this one smell like I'm assuming floral, and ha...2 Answers
  • I have made the switch to all natural no aluminum deodora...1 Answers
Tabitha W.
Smyrna , TN
Review for: Blossom more...
Loved this product immediately as it’s all natural and animal cruelty free which is a huge plus and rare. It smells great, last awhile, and goes on white. I found mine at Ross for 4.99 and have heard you can purchase at Whole Foods too. I’ve noticed thrive has this product for 4.99 vs Amazon at 9.99. This is still a great price point for the all natural. The good brands I’ve tried online are all 10.99 plus shipping.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this deodorant when I was pregnant and was starting to get concerned about what I was putting on my body.  This has a really nice scent and it goes on smooth.  However, it does not hold up to a lot of strenuous activity or heat.  I use this when I know I am not going to break a sweat.  I love the scent and the fact that I am not putting harmful chemical on my body but I wish it stood up to the elements more.
Tamara K.
Ann Arbor, MI
Review for: Blossom more...
This smells SOOO good. I've tried lots of different natural deodorants, and so far this is my favorite for every-day use. It didn't feel sticky (like lots of other ones) and left me feeling dry and smelling great :) I would absolutely buy it again and recommend to anyone who sweats an average amount and is looking for a natural deodorant stick!
Lauren F.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is one of the natural deodorants that I found was effective. I only give it 4 stars though because I hade to use it in conjunction with a natural spray deodorant. Also, follow the expiration date because it stops working after 24 months.
Silvergoddess F.
Ringgold
I love this deodorant it really works. It has a light flowery smell and provided great  deodorant protection. If you're wanting the benefits of using a natural deodorant instead of one with aluminum then you will need to detox your body and especially your armpits from heavy metals and toxins before you use a natural deodorant. It's the bacteria that causes the body odor and deodorant with aluminum prevent you from sweating. But the same deodorants can cause Alzheimer's and breast cancer so I made the switch to natural Natural for Her by Herban Cowboy Deodorant
Lauren C.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Terrible. It doesn't mask BO even just for normal everyday activities. It didn't last long and I always ended up with BO! Don't waste your money!!! The available scents in this brand are also all terrible. Try the brand "the healthy deodorant" instead. I switched after using this brand and the new one is so much better and still aluminum free.
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
This deodorant smells amazing and does a great job of neutralizing a moderate amount of body odor. Unfortunately, it doesn't stand up well against extremely pungent BO or the heavy sweating caused by intense workouts. Excellent natural alternative, but might fall short in some situations.
Aleka S.
Dayton, OH
As far as natural deodorants go, this is one of the best I've tried. It takes quite awhile for our bodies to adjust to things are nor filled with chemicals, so I think I'm still in that adjustment phase. However, that being said, I can go through the day applying it twice if I'm working really hard or really busy, or only once if I'm having a lazy day. Really affordable too.
Rebecca D.
I did not enjoy this. It smelled great the first hour you wear it and then you get sweaty and gross! I think your body needs time to adjust to this if you're used to using a regular deodorant or antiperspirant. If you don't sweat a huge amount this may be a good alternative for you.
Ana O.
Boise, Id
It's strong fragrance makes me think it's less natural then it says. Thankfully the smell doesn't last long, but then again neither does the deodorant unfortunately.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this one smell like I'm assuming floral, and have any of you tried the love and can tell me what that one smells like?
Rachel C.
Keizer, OR
Does this deodorant really work? I was told conventional deodorants have cancer causing ingredients but does this natural one last say through a workout??
Tia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have made the switch to all natural no aluminum deodorant a few months ago. I have tried quite a few different brands. None of these seem to work for me. I understand your body needs time to detox but this has been quite awhile with no results. This is one of the only other brands I haven't tried that they sell at my local natural store. Any insight on this brand or any others that have worked? Thank you!