Natural for Her by Herban Cowboy Deodorant uploaded by Anai M.
2 colors available

BY NATURAL FOR HER BY HERBAN COWBOY

NEW! Contains No Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum, Alcohol, or Triclosan Maximum Protection 100% Vegan ; see more...

• Does this deodorant really work? I was told conve...Be the first to answer!
  • What does this one smell like I'm assuming floral, and have any of ...1 Answers
  • I have made the switch to all natural no aluminum deodorant a few m...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Terrible. It doesn't mask BO even just for normal everyday activities. It didn't last long and I always ended up with BO! Don't waste your money!!! The available scents in this brand are also all terrible. Try the brand "the healthy deodorant" instead. I switched after using this brand and the new one is so much better and still aluminum free.
Jess K.
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
This deodorant smells amazing and does a great job of neutralizing a moderate amount of body odor. Unfortunately, it doesn't stand up well against extremely pungent BO or the heavy sweating caused by intense workouts. Excellent natural alternative, but might fall short in some situations.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
I've been using this product for three years now and I definitely like it. It's long-lasting and it has a very good smell. I don't see myself using another product.
Anna T.
Anna T.
I'm into this deodorant. It's got a pleasant scent, has aloe in it, and keeps me dry. Bonus points, it makes my pits super soft!
Aleka S.
Aleka S.
Lewisburg, WV
As far as natural deodorants go, this is one of the best I've tried. It takes quite awhile for our bodies to adjust to things are nor filled with chemicals, so I think I'm still in that adjustment phase. However, that being said, I can go through the day applying it twice if I'm working really hard or really busy, or only once if I'm having a lazy day. Really affordable too.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this deodorant when I was pregnant and was starting to get concerned about what I was putting on my body.  This has a really nice scent and it goes on smooth.  However, it does not hold up to a lot of strenuous activity or heat.  I use this when I know I am not going to break a sweat.  I love the scent and the fact that I am not putting harmful chemical on my body but I wish it stood up to the elements more.
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Dickson, TN
This is the most amazing deodorant!!! I had such a hard time finding a natural deodorant that actually works until I tried Herban Cowboy, it lasts all day.
Ana O.
Ana O.
Boise, Id
It's strong fragrance makes me think it's less natural then it says. Thankfully the smell doesn't last long, but then again neither does the deodorant unfortunately.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
I did not enjoy this. It smelled great the first hour you wear it and then you get sweaty and gross! I think your body needs time to adjust to this if you're used to using a regular deodorant or antiperspirant. If you don't sweat a huge amount this may be a good alternative for you.
Anai M.
Anai M.
Santa Maria, CA
Smells really good! Ive Been using this for over a year now! Long lasting 🙂
Tia R.
Tia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have made the switch to all natural no aluminum deodorant a few months ago. I have tried quite a few different brands. None of these seem to work for me. I understand your body needs time to detox but this has been quite awhile with no results. This is one of the only other brands I haven't tried that they sell at my local natural store. Any insight on this brand or any others that have worked? Thank you!
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
What does this one smell like I'm assuming floral, and have any of you tried the love and can tell me what that one smells like?
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Keizer, OR
Does this deodorant really work? I was told conventional deodorants have cancer causing ingredients but does this natural one last say through a workout??