Natural Factors WellBetX PGX Plus Mulberry

by Natural Factors

Dietary Supplement Glucose Managements System* Ultra Matrix Softgels Contains no artificial sweeteners; no dairy, wheat or yeast. All Natural Factors products are manufactured in accordance  with the Government of  Canada s Good Manufacturing Practices , among the highest standards in the world. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

This a good brand?
Start your review of Natural Factors WellBetX PGX Plus Mulberry!
6 years agoVictor, NY
This is a great source of PGX. I like the addition of mulberry too. I buy it on Amazon subscribe and save to save extra money. I suggest that if you try it, you start out with a small dose or else you will spend a lot of time in the bathroom.
6 years agoFargo, ND
This is my favorite brand to get for the PGX fiber. I like that they make it as natural as they can. It seems to help with glucose metabolism to reduce spikes in blood sugar. That being said, I am not diabetic, so I am not sure exactly how it will affect someone with that condition.