BY NATURAL FACTORS

Dietary Supplement Glucose Managements System* Ultra Matrix Softgels Contains no artificial sweeteners; no dairy, wheat or yeast. All Natural Factors products are manufactured in accordance  with the Government of  Canada s Good Manufacturing Practices , among the highest standards in the world. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Cathy S.
Victor, NY
This is a great source of PGX. I like the addition of mulberry too. I buy it on Amazon subscribe and save to save extra money. I suggest that if you try it, you start out with a small dose or else you will spend a lot of time in the bathroom.
Melissa C.
Fargo, ND
This is my favorite brand to get for the PGX fiber. I like that they make it as natural as they can. It seems to help with glucose metabolism to reduce spikes in blood sugar. That being said, I am not diabetic, so I am not sure exactly how it will affect someone with that condition.
Tatum P.