BY NATURAL FACTORS

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dietary Supplement Nourishes and Supports the Thyroid* Recommended by Dr. Michael Murray Thyroid Health is a dietary supplement designed to provide nutritional support to the thyroid gland - the major gland of metabolism.* Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners; no soy, dairy, wheat or yeast. Product of Canada *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Review (1)
Lauren B.
Sarasota, FL
I have hypothyroidism and bought this from the suggestion of an online review. You must make sure that you have some food in your system when taking this pull as this product made me feel nauseous shortly after taking it...almost to the point where I was certain I was going to pass out. I had that happen a few times and then stopped taking it. I can not comment on its effectiveness because the product description states that it takes several weeks to show results and I could not stick with it due to the nausea.

back