Natural Factors Stress-Relax Tranquil Sleep 60 chewable tablets uploaded by Lorna W.Natural Factors Stress-Relax Tranquil Sleep 60 chewable tablets uploaded by Lorna W.

BY NATURAL FACTORS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dietary Supplement Advanced Fast Acting Formula* 5-HTP, Suntheanine® & Melatonin Recommended by Dr. Michael Murray Tranquil Sleep formula provides a unique combination of natural compounds that support relaxation and enhance sleep quality.* In a tasty... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Lorna W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I suffer from a sleep disorder PLMD, meaning my legs kick as I am falling asleep and during sleep as a result I often have poor results with sleep aids, both natural and pharmaceutical. My problem is exacerbated by tiredness, so usually if I take something that makes me sleep, my legs start to kick intensely and I cannot fall asleep. I was really impressed with Tranquil Sleep because it did NOT have that effect on my legs. My legs didn't seem to kick any more or less than usual on the nights I took it.

I would caution to be sure you're ready to sleep when you take it. I found it kicked in very quickly, within ten minutes I was yawning and quite drowsy.

One of the best sleep aids I've tried. The texture is a semi-hard disc style, the same as other chewable tablets and vitamins I've tried, but the flavour is infinitely better! It's very sweet, but there's no unpleasant taste or aftertaste, it almost tastes like a delicious fruit punch. You can take up to two a night, so a pack of 60 will last a while. As always, they recommend you check with your doctor before taking, especially if you have a number of conditions, including diabetes. However, the carb/sugar count is really good on these, only 3.5 grams of Carb per two tablets, 3g of which are sugars, so not a problem at all.

I've continued to take these since receiving them and really enjoy them, definitely helped me get to sleep much faster and when I do wake up with my legs bothering me, I am able to get back to sleep that much faster. I can experience drowsiness regularly due to my condition, so I had hubby take these a couple of nights too and he confirms that they do not make you drowsy the next day. Great stuff!