Natural Factors Stress Relax Melatonin 5mg

by Natural Factors

Dietary Supplement Resets Sleep-Wake Cycle* Natural Factors Melatonin supplement can help to provide a more restful and natural sleep without any drowsy side-effects that sometimes result from taking chemically produced pharmaceutical sleep aids.* Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners; no soy, wheat or yeast. Product of Canada *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

What stores can I find these in?
Start your review of Natural Factors Stress Relax Melatonin 5mg!
4 years agoFreehold, NJ
I can't begin to explain how amazing this is. I have tried so many melatonin tablets and these are by far my favorite. I love how they taste and they work quickly.
4 years agoBrandenburg, KY
I was having trouble sleeping snd my friend gave me one to try and it worked wonders. definitely helps me sleep better at night.
3 years agoRimouski, QC
Natural Factors Stress Relax Melatonin 5mg uploaded by Kayla V.
This product works well. It helped me with my jet lag when I landed in Europe for my three week vacation