Natural Factors Pharma GABA uploaded by Megan P.

BY NATURAL FACTORS

Dietary Supplement Stress-Relax® Promotes Relaxation & Mental Focus* Recommended by Dr. Michael Murray Pharma GABA® is a superior source and naturally produced form of the important brain compound Gamma Amino Butyric Acid . Clinical studies have shown Pharma GABA® helps increase the production of alpha brain waves to create a profound sense of physical relaxation while maintaining mental focus.* A tasty fruit flavored chewable tablet. All Natural Factors products are manufactured in accordance with the Government of Canada s Good Manufacturing Practices , among the highest standards in the world. Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners; no dairy, gluten, soy or wheat. Product of Canada *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any dis see more...

Alli M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Natural Factors Pharmacy Gaba is a Nutritional supplement for the brain. If you have trouble sleeping or are feeling keyed up, this is the product for you. Some nights I just cant stop thinking. I just can't find the off switch to my brain! Taking 2-3 capsule before bed helps quiet my mind and allows me to sleep. There is no sedation or grogginess in the morning either. I have used it off and on for years. I have purchased it from Amazon and other health and nutrition oriented websites.
Elizabeth Y.
Mahwah, NJ
I LOVE this stuff! I chew 3 tablets at night before going to bed, and I actually get a restful sleep with no tossing/turning or waking up in the middle of the night.
Megan P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
GABA by Natural Factors works really well to reduce stress and promote relaxation. I have been using this product for years, whether it be before a test at school, a big meeting at work, or at night to help me fall asleep. I find it works very well to reduce stress and nervousness. I also love the taste of these chewable capsules in the tropical fruit flavour.
Melissa H.
San Diego, CA
Are these easy to swallow