BY NATURAL FACTORS

Dietary Supplement Stress-Relax® Promotes Relaxation & Mental Focus* Recommended by Dr. Michael Murray Pharma GABA® is a superior source and naturally produced form of the important brain compound Gamma Amino Butyric Acid . Clinical studies have shown Pharma GABA® helps increase the production of alpha brain waves to create a profound sense of physical relaxation while maintaining mental focus.* A tasty fruit flavored chewable tablet. All Natural Factors products are manufactured in accordance with the Government of Canada s Good Manufacturing Practices , among the highest standards in the world. Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners; no dairy, gluten, soy or wheat. Product of Canada *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any dis see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Alli M.
Alli M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Natural Factors Pharmacy Gaba is a Nutritional supplement for the brain. If you have trouble sleeping or are feeling keyed up, this is the product for you. Some nights I just cant stop thinking. I just can't find the off switch to my brain! Taking 2-3 capsule before bed helps quiet my mind and allows me to sleep. There is no sedation or grogginess in the morning either. I have used it off and on for years. I have purchased it from Amazon and other health and nutrition oriented websites.
Elizabeth Y.
Elizabeth Y.
Mahwah, NJ
I LOVE this stuff! I chew 3 tablets at night before going to bed, and I actually get a restful sleep with no tossing/turning or waking up in the middle of the night.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
San Diego, CA
Are these easy to swallow