Natural Factors Oil of Oregano uploaded by Stephanie F.

BY NATURAL FACTORS

Dietary Supplement Certified Organic Minimum 80% Carvacrol with Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil All Natural Factors products are manufactured in accordance with the Government of Canada s Good Manufacturing Practices , among the highest standards in the world. Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners; no corn, dairy, soy, starch, wheat or yeast. Product of Canada see more...

Veronica S.
Brooklyn, NY
Adding 10 drops to a small amount of water in the morning does wonders to my health/wellness & beauty regime. If I’m overloaded with sugars that have begun to affect my skin, this will help kill the overgrowth of bacteria in my system and clear things up very swiftly.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use Oil of Oregano to help kill bacteria from colds and soar throats. This oil is very potent and does work! The only bad part about it is the smell and taste. But other then that it’s an amazing product.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
you can use this for topical, things like athletes foot or toenail fungus to prevent virus, bacteria, infection. for internal, take a softgel to avoid tasting the strong oregano flavor.
Sarah M.
Montreal, QC
Now that I have tried it, I could never not have this at home! This works wonders for SO many things! I had severe bronchitis and throat infection, I was prescribed meds and they were not very effective. I purchased some of this and I felt better after one day of using it! Soothes all sorts of pain, eases coughing and so much more! I highly recommend trying this and getting a book of everything it's good for!
Samantha B.
Calgary, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oil of Oregano is incredible! It's used for an endless number of ailments, but notably for preventing and alleviating sinus infections and colds. I take this stuff as soon as I feel a cold coming on and it never surfaces. It tastes awful so I usually put 4-5 drops in shot of milk and it goes down quickly.

Other ailments that it helps:
Foot/Nail fungus, Respiratory infections, Yeast infections, parasite infections, Bug Bites, Natural repellent, poison ivy rash, cold sores, dandruff, rosacea, sore throat, relieve muscle/joint pain & more!
Elyse S.
Oakville, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has saved me from so many infections. This is a must for a singer or a performer. Anytime things start to feel weird in my throat I gargle with this 3/5 times a day and it clears it up so easily. I have already gone through at least 5 bottles. Lots of other brands make oregano oil but this is THE BEST ONE.
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
This stuff works SO well on colds. I take it at the first sign of a cold and it cuts my sick time in half, or if I catch it early enough, I don't get sick at all. I take it throughout the winter twice a week. I take it straight with a juice as chaser, but you're going to need a really strong tasting juice to get rid of the flavor of the Oregano oil. This stuff tastes nasty!
Melissa S.
Fort St, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great for sore throats! This product is also a great immune system booster! WARNING! It tastes terrible!!! First time I did I thought I was dying
Erin A.
Surrey
Is antibacterial n antiviral. Great when sick with cold n flu. Strong tasting. I usually chase it with juice afterwards. It is powerful.
Vienna C.
Newmarket, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It pains me to give this a high rating because it tastes FOUL 😝 but it works!! Kills any bad germs you have
Gi M.
Where can i buy this online or store

back