Add a Photo

By NATURAL FACTORS
#156 in Vitamins & Supplements
Dietary Supplement Biologically Active Form of B12. Support for Nerve Function, Energy Production & Red Blood Cells* Natural Factors Methylcobalamin B12 is active immediately upon absorption, while other forms must be converted to methylcobalamin demonstrates in a two-step process. Methylcobalamin demonstrates exceptional activity in areas where other forms are simply not active. B12 supplementation is recommended for vegetarians and those suffering from B12 deficiency. All Natural Factors products are manufactured in accordance with the Government of Canada s Good Manufacturing Practices , among the highest standards in the world. Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners; no corn, soy, starch, wheat or yeast. Product of Canada *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV

B12 is a great source for natural energy. If you are feeling tired B12 is a must have
Karissa M.
Karissa M.
Social Circle, GA

B12 is the beat. Natural energizer. Great value. Great source of energy too. Recommend
Xee V.
Xee V.

This is my favorite brand of B12. It gives you lots of energy and other benefits.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Danielsville, GA

This brand of B12 is my favorite. With being B12 deficient I have to take a large amount everyday and this brand comes is large doses so I don't have to take a large amount of tablets. I have to this is my preferred brand of B12
Quitman , LA

I absolutely love this brand of B-12 taking them daily helps with energy and is what your body needs I definitely love this product and will continue to take it I will definitely buy again and recommend to give it a try to see for yourself
Maria T.
Maria T.
Toronto, On

Easy to take and taste great I side these as a maintenance step. Great for boosting b12 and to a large enough dosage that actually makes a difference over time
Quitman , LA

Does this not help anyone? I've heard B-12 helps everyone with energy over time because thats what your body needs more of but I was just wondering if sometimes it just doesn't help anyone?
kira c.
kira c.
toronto

Is this worth it? Does it have any negative side effects?

Join Now