BY NATURAL FACTORS

Dietary Supplement. Resets Sleep-Wake Cycle* Recommended by Dr. Michael Murray. Stress Relax® Natural Factors® melatonin supplement can help to provide a more restful and natural sleep without any drowsy side-effects that sometimes result from taking chemically produced pharmaceutical sleep aids.* Potency & Purity Guaranteed Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners, no corn, dairy, gluten, soy, starch, wheat or yeast. All Natural Factors products are manufactured in accordance with the Government of Canada s good manufacturing practices , among the highest standards in the world. Product of Canada *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diag. see more...

• Can melatonin be given to children struggling with going to sleep...2 Answers
Kris S.
When traveling to different time zones I would take this to help prevent jet lag. A few days before travel and a few days at my destination.
April G.
Shawsville, VA
Melatonin is a natural sleep aid that is actually found in turkey meat. It works terrific for those who struggle to sleep at night.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
For me, melatonin is not all that effective when it comes to helping me sleep. I always have really strange dreams and wake up in strange increments when I take it. If I take 15 mg I can sleep through the night- but then I am drowsy the next day.
April B.
Hamilton, ON
This stuff is Ah-maz-ing!!!! I can't say enough about it! We had to use it on our child (only gave 1/4 of a tablet) to get him to sleep as he would only sleep 1-2 hrs a night. Now he is sleeping through the night without the aid of melatonin. :)
Amanda H.
Bridgeville, DE
I take more then 5 MG but I take these to help me sleep since they are natural and no side effects like a prescription did to me
Jessica J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Can melatonin be given to children struggling with going to sleeping?