Natural Factors CranRich uploaded by Sierra P.

BY NATURAL FACTORS

Dietary Supplement Supports Urinary Tract Health* CranRich® capsules provide a superior a superior source of cranberry s unique health promoting compounds. The capsules are a potent source of cranberry powder containing a very high 36:1 ratio of concentration. The capsules are also more convenient to take than cranberry juice, without the added sugar.* All Natural Factors products are manufactured in accordance with the Government of Canada s Good Manufacturing Practices , among the highest standards in the world. Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners; no corn, dairy, soy, wheat or yeast. Product of Canada *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Charlene N.
Edinboro, PA
I found the Natural Factors Cranrich a very easy way to get the benefits of adding cranberry to my diet. I'am not fond of cranberry favor so taking these pills once a day was good for me. I also liked the reasonable price. So I'am adding a bladder aid to my healthy body.
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Been using these for a while now, had a bladder infection once and swore to never get one again. Definitely recommend if you just wanna maintain a healthy urinary tract without having to drink lots of cranberry juice. Bought these from the Vitamin Shoppe
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this product. As someone who used to get frequent UTIs (about once every 2 months), these cranberry supplements have made a world of a difference. I took one capsule daily for about a month, and then have been taking capsules less frequently (every 3 days or so). Since I've started taking these about a year and a half ago, I have not had a UTI at all! 100% would recommend to any woman who gets frequent UTIs, or even if you have infrequent UTIs to prevent the chance of getting them. A truly life-changing product.