BY NATURAL FACTORS

Cranberry juice (Vaccinium macrocarpon) helps to support a healthy urinary tract. Research has demonstrated that substances in cranberry prevent bacteria from sticking to the lining of the urinary tract and bladder, where they multiply. Natural Factors Cranberry Extract capsules provide a superior source of cranberry s unique health promoting compounds. The capsules are a potent source of cranberry powder containing a very high 36:1 ratio of concentration. (This means that 36 grams of cranberries equals 1 gram of concentrate.) The capsules are also more convenient to take than cranberry juice, without the added sugar. see more...

• Is this as beneficial when taking it for urinary tract he...1 Answers
  • I was wondering how well these work??1 Answers
  • What are the uses of these pills??1 Answers
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Good stuff! I used to get a lot of kidney infections and my doctor suggested that I start regularly drinking cranberry juice. I'm not a huge cranberry fan so I tried these and they really worked.
Ivy N.
Northport , AL
I take these at least every other day to keep my kidneys in good health. My mom has issues with her kidneys so I use them as a preventive measure.
Jessika F.
Phoenix, AZ
I the chronic utis and these work so good in the aid against those horrid things definitely add these to your daily vitamin regemine .
Emily B.
Union City, NJ
Great Product! I use cranberry pills daily to protect my kidney against any kidney stones and any urinary tract infections.
Brianna M.
Dover, de
Use to prevent urinary track infections after being hospitalized by one, since then, I haven't had any, thank goodness!!
Laura G.
Reading, PA
I love these pills. They help make sure that I don't get a UTI or any type of urinary tract infection. Do good for you
Kyliegh Y.
Carlsbad , NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the uses of these pills??
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was wondering how well these work??
Tabitha M.
Is this as beneficial when taking it for urinary tract health? especially when one gets frequent uti.